Hi, we’re Kitt - a managed office platform that helps tenants to find, design, move-in and thrive in their perfect space, with everything delivered in a single monthly price. A Kitt office is one that brings people together, elevates your culture and ultimately delivers space for you to do your best work - we think that’s pretty cool.
Location, location, location! Our Spaces team are responsible for sourcing the hottest commercial spaces on the market in London, onboarding them onto our platform, ready for our clients to view and thrive in. As the second hire into this team, there’s a real opportunity here to make a huge impact and shape a part of the business.
You will be:
- Using our bespoke technology to hunt for and identify potential Kitt spaces.
- Liaising with Landlords and their Agents to view spaces all over London, ensuring quality and feasibility for our clients.
- Partnering with the Sales Operations and Marketing teams to co-create bespoke brochures that show off spaces in their best light.
- Partnering with our Interior Designers to brief floor plans for marketing materials.
- Presenting proposals back to external stakeholders, detailing the competitive product that we could offer, including fit out, furniture and pricing.
- Updating the Leasing team on a weekly basis on the newest spaces brought on to our platform, so that our Business Development Representatives can re-engage leads.
- Gathering the Leasing teams and our prospective clients’ feedback on those spaces, using their insight to target your searches for new spaces.
- Building long term relationships with Landlord Agents to ensure that we are their go to provider when it’s time to find a new tenant.
- You have some commercial experience in property, working with landlords and their agents, and you’re looking to work at a disruptive proptech, doing things differently.
- You’re comfortable supporting conversations with Landlord agents and understand what drives their decision making
- You know the London market well and can identify opportunities for growth
- A confident and clear communicator, building relationships comes naturally to you.
- With an eye for detail, you’re able to spot and correct errors in text all the way through to potential problems with commercial spaces.
- You’re organised and understand the importance of delivering on time in order to win the trust of your internal and external stakeholders.
- You’re ambitious and looking for a fast paced environment where you can grow and develop.
Whether it be our Leasing Managers helping tenants to find the perfect location, our Interior Designers bringing the space to life, or our Space Partners arranging the coffee and cleaning once moved in - our team do it all, so that our tenants can focus on their business.
We are on a mission to empower companies to thrive in their own tailored, hassle-free space. In less than 3 years we have grown to become London’s biggest Managed operator (by number of buildings) and we’re just getting started.
We’re a well funded scale-up backed by one of London’s top venture capital investors (Hoxton Ventures). We partner provide our customers with bespoke managed offices that they can call their own; using the latest technology to help digitise the space and automate the management of their experience (Using 3D property scans, VR designs, virtual receptionists, an App and a services marketplace to name a few). We’re leading the charge in an unexplored segment that spends $1tn a year on workspace.
- Telephone Interview with Lizzie McFaull (Talent Acquisition Lead)
- Interview including task with Sophie Huberman (Leasing Manager: Spaces) and Poppy Barker (Leasing Manager)
- Final Interview with Lucy Minton (COO & Co-Founder)
We’ll Kitt you out
- Generous stock option scheme (ask us what this means if you’re not sure)
- 28 days holidays a year plus Bank Holidays
- Quarterly company away days
- Weekly team lunch
- Cycle to work and Season Ticket Loan schemes
- Childcare Vouchers
- Team socials on a Friday