CAF’s Private Client team offer the market leading Donor Advised Fund’s for both UK and dual US/UK tax payers, helping individuals give to the charitable causes that they care about. The role will be based part in the office and part working from home.
The CAF Charitable Trust is the market leading Donor Advised Fund, and this role is crucial in developing an engaged and diverse portfolio of UK taxpayer clients, including ultra-high net worth and high profile individuals. You will be responsible for providing them with an exceptional service, building trust, and enabling smooth processing of their charitable grants to organisations around the world.
This is an exciting time to join CAF, a keystone organisation in the UK’s impact economy, as we embark on our Building Better Together strategy under the leadership of our CEO, Neil Heslop OBE. Philanthropy, impact investing and sustainable finance are likely to be key drivers through a period of significant social change in response to the successive economic, health and environmental crises faced by millions of people across the globe. Join us and play a significant role in delivering CAF’s ambitious plans for growth in the global philanthropy landscape.
At CAF you will be joining an international workforce who are passionate about accelerating society’s progress towards a fair and inclusive future for all.
In return for joining as our Private Client Service Support Manager you will receive:
- Salary £32,453
- 6 weeks holiday plus bank holidays
- Excellent – on-going training programme
- Excellent pension scheme
- Life assurance
- On-going learning and development
- Annual flu vaccination
- Employee Assistance programme to support your health and wellbeing
- CAF volunteering day
- Sodexo Discount Platform
As our Private Client Service Support Team Manager your key responsibilities will include:
- To line manage and form part of the team of Private Client Service Support, collaboratively managing the administrative and transactional tasks assigned.
- To own the delivery of effective workflow and process management of the tasks and responsibilities assigned to Private Client Service Support team.
- Support with the development and delivery of operational and process improvements for Private Clients – Trusts, CADF and Legacies
- Design and implement key communications to be delivered to external parties, including Private Clients, their advisors and beneficiaries.
Skills required of our Private Client Service Support Team Manager:
- Experience of supporting and managing productive and proactive client relationships.
- Excellent written and verbal communicator
- Positive and proactive leader
- High quality attention to detail
- People management experience
- Workflow management and operational experience
CAF is a Disability Confident Employer. We guarantee to interview disabled applicants who meet the minimum criteria for the role. Please advise us if you consider yourself to have a disability.
Interested in joining us as our Private Client Service Support Team Manager and being part of an organisation who are people focused and are “Together Building Opportunity”. If yes, apply today, we would love to hear from you.
There is no firm closing date, and we will be reviewing and interviewing candidates on a rolling basis. We reserve the right to close the application as soon as we find the right candidate.
Please apply via the link below:
If this method of applying is not accessible, please contact a member of the HR team on 03000 123 566 to discuss how we can support you to apply.
Job Reference: AC829