This role will be based in our Ulaanbaatar office, Mongolia.
Joining our growing business development team, you will be part of the SME Sales team in UB directly reporting to the SME Lead in Mongolia to assist in enabling the company to increase the number of SMEs using what3words through low touch sales.
You will work closely with our team in London to build an ecosystem of what3words in key markets focusing on driving usage of 3 word addresses and enabling sales in line with the company’s objective; fuel growth, drive usage. Responsibilities will include: generating and qualifying leads, closing a range of SME deals and partnerships including writing sales emails in English, communicating with SMEs over email, and sometimes over the phone or video call, and actively managing and reporting on a SME sales pipeline across markets.
You will have:
- Fluent spoken and written language proficiency in English and Korean
- Extremely tech-savvy and able to confidently communicate the technical aspects of our business
- Excellent communication skills – both verbal and written – and be comfortable working with diverse people and types of businesses
- Strong ability to work autonomously
- Ability to take instruction and deliver tasks and duties promptly to a deadline, with high attention to detail
- Incredibly good at dealing with highly efficient and solution-oriented progressive working styles
Tasks and duties:
- Execute the sales target following the strategic plan to help enable sales in the company’s key target markets
- Work closely with the local SME team in Ulaanbaatar and London, assisting in acquiring SMEs globally as well as account managing SME partners
- Support 3-word address collection projects in key markets
- Assist in market research and analysis
- Generate potential business leads for in-person meetings and events
- Assist in Mongolia's local market operations where necessary
You will be:
- A passionate champion for what3words
- Unusual amongst your peers and highly ambitious
- A natural relationship builder
- Motivated by challenging targets
- Unafraid of hard work and inspired by an intellectually challenging environment
Extra credit if you:Speak Japanese Have studied/worked in South Korea/Japan Have prior experience with client correspondence or sales
- Competitive Salary
- Flexible working
- 6-week remote working (work from anywhere policy)
- 25 days holiday: plus there are options to buy more!
- Share options
-Private Health and dental insurance
-Annual health assessment
-YuLife perks and rewards
-Generous parental leave policies.
-Employee Assistance Programme (EAP)
-Weekly lunch & learn sessions
-Office perks; free breakfast, snacks & regular team lunches