We’re on a mission to support often-overlooked areas of healthcare, starting with Menopause, Fertility, Baby, Men’s Health and Women’s Health. Our clients’ employees get expert healthcare support via the Peppy mobile app, with unlimited access to our team of specialist practitioners.
• One of Europe’s fastest growing HealthTech scale-ups; 8x revenue growth in 2021.
• B2B SaaS offering, supporting employees across 90+ clients and partners including Natwest, Clifford Chance, Disney, Santander, Aviva, SAP and AXA.
• Remote-first company with 170+ employees across UK, USA and Ukraine.
• Proudly B-corp certified and Mission-led - read all about our company values here.
The scope of a Peppy Menopause Practitioner is huge, and we hope you're as excited about it as we are!
Essential Requirements:NMC registered nurse Experienced Women's Health nurse, with 5+ years working with menopausal patients Independent Prescriber with experience of prescribing HRT In depth understanding of HRT management Awareness of National nursing agendas Understands essential training requirements in keeping with Peppy’s policies Ability to convey clinical knowledge to users with clarity and empathy Confident and friendly, quick to build rapport with users and team members Working knowledge of IT platforms (including Microsoft tools, e-mail) and comfortable using messaging systems (like WhatsApp) Strong organisational skills, an ability to prioritise, and the skills to manage a busy clinical caseload
Bonus points if you have:Previous experience of remote clinical consultations BMS membership is preferable Menopause specific CPD, such as ‘Menopause - The Foundations’ or BMS Modules
What we offer you:An exciting opportunity to work in a fun, dynamic and growing team! The opportunity to get involved with writing Peppy content, hosting online events and developing the clinical team Annual salary of £44,000; rising to £47,000 for senior practitioners Option for full time or part time contracts (minimum 24hr/week) Choose your shift pattern; days or evenings, (hours of work between 9am - 9pm Monday-Friday) No work on bank holidays Paid overtime
Peppy’s Perks and Benefits:
• Remote-First: All of our clinical employees work remotely from home.
• Home Office Allowance: You will be eligible for a Home Office Allowance to setup your remote workspace.
• Health & Wellbeing: You will receive Private Medical Insurance through Vitality as well as unlimited access to the Peppy app.
• Parental Leave: We have a generous Enhanced Family Leave policy, whether you or your partner are giving birth, going through surrogacy or adoption.
• Pension: We offer an up to 7% matched pension contribution scheme through Nest.
• Sick pay: Full sick pay is provided.
• Holidays: Peppy employees in the UK get 25 days holiday per year, plus bank holidays (pro-rata if part-time).
• Tech: New joiners receive a company laptop delivered in time for your first day.
• Professional Support: NMC registration paid, role appropriate professional membership paid, CPD funding allowance (pro-rata if part-time), revalidation support, annual practitioner conference (fully funded).
• Referral Incentive: You’ll receive up to £3k for each successful employee referral.
• Socials: We regularly host virtual and in-person socials (think Pizza making and cocktail drinking!) to help us stay connected in a remote-first environment.
If you would like to be considered for this role, please apply with your CV.
We look forward to hearing from you!
Equality & Diversity
Peppy's mission is to help people in life's most challenging journeys. We pride ourselves on being an equal opportunity employer, committed to equality and diversity amongst both our employees and prospective applicants. We ensure that all applicants are treated equally and fairly throughout our recruitment process. We are determined that no applicant experiences discrimination on the basis of sex, race, ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, age, gender identity, ancestry, sexual orientation, veteran status, marriage and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, socio-economic background, neuro-diversity, education, or any other basis prohibited by applicable law.