Entrepreneur First is the best place in the world to find your co-founder and build a startup from scratch. Every six months, we bring together and fund high-potential individuals to help them meet their co-founder, develop an idea and raise money from leading investors - as fast as possible. We call this Talent Investing. See how it works here.
The companies built at EF are now worth over $10bn. They include Tractable (a computer vision unicorn), Cleo, Omnipresent, Aztec, Airbank, Transcelestial and many more*. The portfolio is fast growing, with its companies having increased in value by more than 70% in the past year.
EF is funded and backed by some of the world's best tech founders and company builders, including Patrick and John Collison (Stripe); Reid Hoffman (LinkedIn), Tom Blomfield (GoCardless and Monzo), Sara Clemens (Pandora and Twitch); Nat Friedman (GitHub); and Matt Mullenweg (Wordpress).
Having raised our Series C round of investment at the end of last year, we are well-capitalised out to 2026, and have ambitious plans to further scale our impact over the coming years.
- Manage the Talent team at Entrepreneur First Berlin, responsible for the delivery of full cohorts back to back.
- Identify and attract a range of aspiring founders profiles for Entrepreneur First program through networking, sourcing, direct approach, referrals, university relations, etc.
- Pipeline Management of high volume candidate flow while ensuring quality standards.
- Drive market/industry mapping for an assigned hiring/composition target.
- Manage candidate process and act as a candidate advocate. Evaluate skill level and manage the interview process, including reference checks, conversion and offer acceptance/declines.
- Improve the candidate and customer experience.
- Be responsible for setting up growth cycles in hiring process
- Lead and manage Partner Programmes with talent hubs like universities, research institutes and communities.
- Develop and champion best practices and insights globally for Entrepreneur First.
- Demonstrable ability to be a sales leader recruiting candidates in the technology industry, with the ability to engage with senior candidates and stakeholders.
- Excellent communication (oral & written), interpersonal, and candidate service skills.
- Ability to independently run and drive the search strategy.
- Ability to prioritize effectively based on insights.
- Experience with solving complex problems, designing creative strategies, and delivering significant impact as a manager or individual contributor that influences like a leader.
- Proven ability to mentor teams and maximize individual and team performance while maintaining a fun working environment.
- Team player who possesses leadership skills, acts with integrity and self awareness, avoids unethical shortcuts, and respects and values intelligence and diversity of Entrepreneur First.
- Ability to maintain professionalism when leading others through ambiguous and complex situations.
- Experience in building and managing high-performance teams.
- Ability to deliver high-quality results in a timely manner individually and through others; initiate action and accomplish goals across teams/projects in the face of multiple demands, grow professionally by staying up-to-date in areas of expertise.
What You’ll Receive:
- Surrounding yourself with the world’s smartest and most impactful individuals and enable them to become entrepreneurs
- Access to a global network of Talent Managers, Venture Capital Experts and Program managers that operate EF in Singapore, London, Paris, Bangalore, Toronto and Berlin
- A generous maternity and paternity pay and leave policies.
- A wellness & Learning and Development Allowance
- In addition to the state granted holidays, EF closes its office for around two weeks over Christmas and New Years.
- Work with the best technologists, founders, investors and high net-worth individuals on innovation that really matters.
EF champions diversity and is committed to creating an inclusive environment in which a wide variety of backgrounds thrive. We do not tolerate discrimination of any nature, including but not limited to: discriminating on the basis of race, colour, religion, culture, nationality, gender, gender identity or expression, pregnancy, sexual orientation, age, disability, or marital status.