Who is UpSkill Digital?
We provide tailored virtual training programmes for your workforce across any topic and discipline to ensure your business remains competitive in the digital age. Using our incredible roster of talent, we empower teams to adapt as roles change and evolve so that your business remains laser-focused on the needs of the customer in an ever-changing digitally disrupted landscape. What's more, we do this all virtually, using the latest technologies to ensure that your learning experience is at the pinnacle.
What are we looking for?
The Role We are currently looking for freelancers who are considered Paid Social Specialists and have the ability to lead or moderate workshops and training sessions for a variety of our clients.
What does a successful candidate look like for the programme?
Skills and experience:
- 1 year of experience in Training/Coaching/Mentoring 2 years experience in PaidSocial Marketing & Advertising Passion for sharing your expertise!
- Experience training a variety of different learners
- Proven experience in data analysis and digital marketing growth
- Previous experience delivering content using only platforms (Zoom/GoogleMeets/Teams)
- Proven experience as a lead trainer or moderator
- Ability to adapt delivery dependent on the target audience
- Confidently deliver content on Paid Social Marketing and Advertising
- Be able to work as a mentor to individuals Comfortable hosting a roundtableenvironment
- The expertise to be able to answer questions outside of thepresentation/content
- Build a relationship with the Talent department and Learning Program Managerand work sound with other freelancers
What to expect from us
- UpSkill Digital is constantly looking at growing our experienced pool of freelance UpSkillers with like-minded individuals who support UpSkill Digital and our client’s vision for a digitally inclusive future.
- We provide TTT (Train the Trainer) sessions on virtual delivery tips and how to be a UpSkiller.
- Run through the content which will be delivered to ensure that you are fully supported in your role with us
- Access and onboarding to our Talent Management System, which will have an abundance of RFI (Request for Information) and RFP (Request for proposals) for sessions that are matched to your skillset
- Unlimited support from our Talent team
Sounds great; how do I get involved?
If you've made it this far and are as excited as we are at the sound of this opportunity then apply, and one of the Talent team will be in touch with you if successful in discussing the next steps.
UpSkill Digital is committed to creating a diverse and inclusive workforce. We pride ourselves on being an equal opportunity employer. All relevant and qualified applicants will be considered regardless of religion, gender, sexual orientation, disability and age.