We are Lima Delta. A small but mighty design agency for L&D teams, based in Brighton.
We are raising the bar in digital learning.
We imagine, design and develop digital learning experiences that support behaviour change.
What’s the role?
Following an exciting year of high growth, we are looking for an experienced Learning Experience Consultant to join our team. You’ll take ownership of key client accounts, create exceptional projects that raise the bar for our industry, and become an integral part of our next phase of growth.
We believe work is a two-way deal that needs to work for both parties. You’ll invest in Lima Delta’s success and we will invest in your development and future career, for the long term. Take a look at what we’re looking for, and what we’re offering in return.
Skills and experience we’re looking for:
- You confidently transform lifeless information into punchy content or powerful experiences that inspire action
- You think beyond the ‘standard’ solutions and know how to lead our clients towards bigger and better ideas
- You can confidently execute and/or quality assure all learning design activities on a project, from kick off through to final delivery
- You own client relationships, advising clients as a trusted partner and aiming to exceed their expectations
- You manage projects, stakeholders and timescales effectively
- You collaborate well with colleagues, drawing out the best in others
Characteristics we’re looking for:
- You are ambitious and driven and want to deliver excellence in your projects
- You are optimistic for our industry and want to contribute to raising the bar in the wider learning community, for everyone’s benefit
- You are organised and you get shit done
- You are adaptable to changing environments
- You empathise with clients and put them first
- You care about the detail and have an eye for catching errors
- You love to live as well as work
Opportunities and benefits we’re offering:
- A generous salary. Drop us a line if you would like us to share this before you apply.
- A four day week as standard. A real one, not condensed hours. You work 30 hours Monday - Thursday and we pay you a full time, 37.5 hour salary.
- 20 days holiday a year. On top of your Fridays off. Plus bank holidays. That equates to 180 working days a year.
- Flexible working location. You’ll work one day per week in a coworking space with the team, the other days you are free to work from wherever works best for you - home or a coworking space near you.
- Workplace pension.
- The chance to make a big difference in a small team and help shape Lima Delta’s future.
- Huge potential for career development as the company grows.
- Work / life balance. We believe that time away from work is key to maintaining our high-performance culture. We ask for your full commitment to Lima Delta during your working hours. In return, we trust you to manage your own time. We support and encourage you to live your best life alongside work.
We are an equal opportunities employer. We encourage applicants from all backgrounds. We do not require a specific number of years of experience or formal education to a particular level.