Hi, we’re Kitt - a managed office operator that partners with Companies to deliver an all-inclusive experience to find, design, move-in and thrive in their perfect space. A Kitt office is one that brings people together, elevates your culture and ultimately delivers space for you to do your best work - we think that’s pretty cool.
Working within the wider Sales Function you will be responsible for leading and driving new deals forward from Heads of Terms to Move-in, owning the Client relationship throughout this period. You will be partnering during each deal with various specialist teams at Kitt, including; Design, Build, IT & Operations, to name a few. A central skill will be packaging deals commercially, structuring their cadence and communicating this back to the Client. You care passionately about providing an excellent service and will be crucial in driving Kitt’s growth across London.
You will be:
- Coordinating several workspace projects simultaneously and ensuring resources are efficiently prioritised across various Kitt functions;
- Building strong relationships with the Client and keeping them informed every step of the way;
- Maintaining optimal project speed by ensuring key milestones are met
- Coordinating and driving internal and external stakeholders to keep everything on track;
- Instructing Lawyers with clarity and be able to unblock legal matters quickly as and when these arise;
- Partnering with our Finance Team to ensure correct billing across all deals to ensure we transact on the agreed term;
- Continually looking to improve our processes as the team grows;
- You’re experienced working in Real Estate roles and confident in having commercial conversations with Clients and Asset Owners
- A natural relationship builder, you can adapt your communication style based on who you're speaking to, and you’re not afraid to manage expectations when necessary.
- As an analytical and detail oriented thinker, you can anticipate problems and proactively ensure the best solution.
- You’re organised, focused and disciplined with the ability to prioritise effectively in a busy environment.
- You have an excellent working knowledge of commercial property law and a clear history of working in the commercial property sector.
- As a vital member of the team you will be able to work independently on workspace projects and will be a crucial part of the team as we grow
- With your start-up mindset, you get stuck in taking on additional requirements according to business needs
Whether it be our Leasing Managers helping tenants to find the perfect location, our Interior Designers bringing the space to life, or our Customer Experience team supporting wellbeing initiatives, our team do it all, so that our tenants can focus on their business.
We are on a mission to empower companies to thrive in their own tailored, hassle-free space. In less than 3 years we have grown to become London’s second biggest Managed operator (by number of buildings) and we’re just getting started.
We’re a well funded scale-up backed by one of London’s major prop-tech investors. We partner with landlords to provide our tenants with tailored managed offices that they can call their own; using the latest technology to help digitise the space (Using 3D property scans, VR designs, virtual receptionists and a Tenant App to name a few). We’re leading the charge in an unexplored segment of the market.
The interview process for this role will include 3 stages:
- Initial Screening Phone Call with Lizzie McFaull (Talent Acquisition Lead)
- Video interview with Ben Danaher (Senior Leasing Manager)
- In person interview, including a task, with Lawrence Sadler (Head of Commercial Workspace) and Lucy Minton (COO & Co-Founder)
We’ll Kitt you out
- Generous stock option scheme (ask us what this means if you’re not sure)
- 28 days holidays a year plus Bank Holidays
- Season Ticket Loan
- Cycle to work scheme
- Employer-supported childcare vouchers
- Quarterly company away days
- Weekly team lunch
- Annual company trips
- Team socials on a Friday