We’re looking for a Technical Account Manager.
Supported by the £10M government grant we won in 2019, we are building OpenLending - a platform that enables partners to seamlessly offer iwoca’s lending products from within their own journey, using our Lending API.
We’re here because we believe in small businesses. We believe they deserve better than waiting weeks for a business loan. And we believe it’s our job to help them grow.
We started in 2012 with these principles, and we hold true to them today – now that we’re one of the fastest-growing fintechs in Europe. In the time between, we’ve built the best tech platform in lending, won plenty of awards and opened up £3.5 billion in loans to 70,000 businesses.
So what’s next? Our mission now is to help one million businesses who need us. To do this, we’ll need new products and partnerships. But most of all, we’ll need smart, hands-on people to join us on the journey and get us to our goal.
We’re expanding fast across our offices in London, Leeds, and Frankfurt. With all this growth, we’re looking for people who want to learn on the job and lead projects, knowing that your ideas will impact thousands of small businesses.
- Deliver successful and timely integrations while building excellent stakeholder relationships
- Provide first class technical and strategic support to our partners using iwoca’s Lending API
- Drive and influence product opportunities based on partner feedback
- Contribute to improving the processes and outcomes of the Partner Success team
- An interest in API best practices and familiarity reading code.
- Any experience as a Technical Account Manager or in similar a customer facing support role is beneficial.
- Project prioritisation skills.
- A great communicator, team player and collaborator.
- Excellent organisational and time management skills.
We put a lot of effort into making iwoca a brilliant place to work:
- swanky offices in London and Leeds, or you can work remotely
- events and clubs, like bingo, comedy nights, yoga classes, football…
- two company retreats a year (like in the French Alps)
- plenty of drinks and snacks in our offices.
Our benefits package is second-to-none:
- medical insurance from Vitality, including discounted gym membership
- 25 days’ holiday and an extra day off for your birthday
- instant access to emotional and mental health support with our partner, Spill
- generous maternity leave and shared paternity leave
- a nursery tax benefit scheme to help you save money
- paid volunteering time to support your chosen charity
- extra leave if you want to travel or study
- sabbaticals for staying with us
- cycle-to-work scheme.
And to make sure we all keep learning, we offer:
- an L&D budget for everyone, including a book budget
- company-wide talks with internal and external speakers
- a calendar of meetups we host at our office
- access to learning platforms like Treehouse if you want to learn to code.