Create clarity from complexity for our clients by empowering them to make informed decisions for intentional and responsible growth.
OUR REASON FOR BEING
We believe you can do good as you do well.
Twenty-three years ago, Bluedog was founded to help brands answer consumer needs rather than vice versa. Our founder, Michelle Hayward, knew that to do this well, she needed to break the cycle of toxic agency workplaces through deliberate people-first practices.
Today, we are a #1 Best Place to Work award-winning collective of creators energized by solving complex issues for our Fortune 100 clients that have tangible impact on the marketplace. We work shoulder-to-shoulder with our clients to radiate/ripple our award-winning B Corp culture and viewpoint through every partner team.
We land outcomes that matter and shift businesses. We share a passion for creating, cultivating, and catalyzing transformative ideas that spark change in the world and help global brands and businesses grow.
Our Technology Empowerment Project Managers have very strong technical backgrounds rooted in empathy for the end user. Their compassionate expertise is exercised every day as they seek solutions that uphold our organizational security compliance while emphasizing fluid user experiences. They understand the roles Bluedog’s technology suite plays (i) providing the most effective tool for each craft, (ii) maintaining security over confidential and intellectual property, and (iii) connecting our distributed teams to a central communication point.
All Project Managers serve as an organizational conduit between us, our clients, and our best-in-class creative work. We are seeking someone who is exceptionally organized, confident, and poised managing workflows to get the job completed across cross-functional teams. Someone who is seamlessly able to create timelines and adhere to them independently. Technology Project Managers have positive, results-focused dispositions and are cool under pressure.
Success criteria for this role includes, but is not limited to:
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- Evaluate emerging tools for compliance, culture fit, and cost
- Central hub of access to our content management cloud service, Box
- Serve as the gatekeeper for complex user permissions across integrated SaaS services, audit and report to c-suite on a quarterly cadence
- Audit and control employee and vendor access to cloud services on a quarterly cadence
- Work with team to execute yearly tech strategy for optimization, testing best-in-class services, and new feature roll-outs
- Real-time issue triage, including software and Apple hardware evaluation, toward quick and effective resolution
- Strong computer skills, including but not limited to proficiency with cloud-based enterprise software (Microsoft, Box, Slack, etc.), as well as proprietary industry tools, tool certifications a plus
- Basic experience, understanding and point of view on integrations and Integration as a Service providers: IFTTT, Zapier, Automate.io, and others.
- Real-time support and work with the Shared Services team
RELATIONSHIPS AND COMMUNICATION
- Learn from and contribute to the technology empowerment team as the tech authority within the organization
- Serve as the primary hub for cloud-based SaaS access for employees and outside vendors
- Maintain account relationships with SaaS tool sales people
- Provide service tier recommendations right-sized to company needs and tool capabilities
- Inform team and organization to needed changes to tech stack and security updates
- Align with internal and external master service agreement compliance
WHO YOU ARE
- Energized by working independently to execute routine and lock-tight reports
- Create and maintain delivery schedules to propel our modern tech stack cadence with empathic user adoption
- Deadline focused and able to enable others to deliver on their deadlines as well.
- Create confidence, drive clarity, take ownership in opportunities and outcomes
- Combine expertise with a learner’s mindset to improve our internal and external user experience, security, and overall tech stack
- A problem-solver who tackles complex issues through highly actionable and strategic project plans and timelines
- Able to see potential pitfalls and address them before they happen
- A practiced listener to customize solutions that meet the core needs of colleagues and clients alike
- Curious to explore new ways of working both in tools and behavior
- Passionate for transformational tool adoption that builds competitive advantage
- More interested in finding the solution that works best for the user than being right
EXPERIENCE YOU BRING
- 3-5 years of experience in an IT related role, project management capabilities preferred over coding
- 3-5 years of experience in a professional services environment preferred
- Motivated and a 100% bias toward action
- Knowledge of PLM systems and data management
- Ability to work under pressure and with cross-functional teams
- Ability to manage time and competing priorities
- Strong English verbal and written communication skills
TOOL CAPABILITIES PREFERRED
- Microsoft Office 365
- API admin or Integration as a Service (e.g. Zapier, Automate.io etc)
It is the responsibility of every employee to contribute to a positive, inclusive work environment through cooperative and professional interactions with co-workers, customers and vendors.
Bluedog requires all employees who enter a Bluedog owned facility or who physically interact with clients and vendors as part of their job duties to demonstrate proof of receiving a COVID-19 vaccination as a condition of their employment.
EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability, or any other factors prohibited by law.