WHO WE ARE
Yayasan Konservasi Alam Nusantara (YKAN) is a non-profit organization which was established in Indonesia in 2014. With the mission to protect lands and water on which all life depends, YKAN provides innovative solutions for realizing harmony between nature and humans, through effective management, non-confrontational approaches, and building collaborative partnerships with all stakeholders for a sustainable Indonesia.
WE'RE LOOKING FOR YOU
The Human Resources Director provides leadership and/or guidance to the HR team members. They establish, designs, develops, and implements strategic HR direction, aligned with YKAN goals and mission, in consultation with Indonesia Leadership Team. They lead the administration of HR standards, develops, and implements strategies and plans to build human resource capacity, including staff career plan.
This may include the following functions:
- Resolves moderately complex issues based on expert knowledge of organizational policies, procedures, and HR practice by handling the disciplinary actions and terminations of employees.
- Oversee benefits & compensation and keep track of employee performance.
- Design, manage capacity development initiatives by conducting research and analyzing organizational trends and executing best practices for hiring, talent management, and retention.
- Collaborating with Executive Director and Senior Leadership Team in staff management, and align HR needs and retention with the goals and strategy for the organization.
The Human Resources Director is based in Jakarta and reports to YKAN Executive Director.
WHAT YOU'LL BRING
- Bachelor’s degree and 6 years HR related experience or equivalent combination.
- Experience managing the administration, progress, and maintenance of human resource functions for one or more of the following: employee relations, compensation and performance management, benefits, payroll, staff development/training, organizational development, and recruiting.
- Experience working with senior managers to develop and implement HR strategies and initiatives.
- Experience using MS Office software with experience in constructing and producing reports, data manipulation, and analysis.
- Possesses professional experience encompassing a generalist role to include some or all the following: employment, compensation, benefits, payroll, employee relations, recruiting, training and development, change management, HR transformations initiatives, organizational development
- Strategic thinking and execution ability to set direction and shape future development
- Communication and interpersonal skills experience with the ability to adapt to a new culture and environment effectively.
WHAT WE BRING
Yayasan Konservasi Alam Nusantara is one of the effective and efficient environmental organizations. Active in 10 provinces in Indonesia, we develop marine and terrestrial programs to preserve Indonesia's nature. We achieved great results through conscientious use of our resources, maximizing funding towards our scientifically based program work. The annual evaluation is applied to identify effective and efficient performance achievements. Also, the program and financial reports are periodically reported to the YKAN Board of Supervisors.
To apply for job ID 52228, submit your materials online by using the Apply Now button.Yayasan Konservasi Alam Nusantara (YKAN) is committed to offering accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities and disabled veterans in our job application process. If you need assistance submitting your application, please send your documentation to email@example.com with Request for Accommodation and the position title in the subject line and we will upload it to the system on your behalf.