Job Title: Sales Manager, Nordics
Location: Remote working within the Nordics
Please note only applications with a cover letter tailored to this specific role at Ooni will be considered.
Portable pizza ovens are the fastest growing sector in the global outdoor cooking market and Ooni stands alone at the forefront of this rapidly expanding market. That figures... y’know, since we invented them in the first place.
We are in the midst of an extremely exciting period of growth and the Nordics market, with its fantastic retail landscape and passion for great food, is crucial for us. As part of our plans, we’re on the search for a dynamic and experienced Sales Manager to support our strategy and help us dominate the pizza oven market across the region.
This role will be based remotely and you will spend ~50% of your time on the road.
What you’ll do:
- Identify, secure and develop trusted and authentic business relationships with retailers in the Nordics.
- Optimise relationships with retailers. This is key. We are ambitious and strive to make the most of every single opportunity and client partnership. You will be responsible for suggesting and implementing client level growth strategies.
- Maintain an up-to-date knowledge of the market, retailer’s sales strategies and what it takes to be a ‘brand-building’ partner for Ooni. It will be important to have a vast knowledge of our clients and partners within this region.
- Work collaboratively with clients to prepare monthly, quarterly and annual sales forecasts and projections. Ensure that these projections are met.
- Work closely with our Retail Marketing team to drive and implement retail sell-through strategy through use of POS, events and other marketing strategies.
- Develop positive and productive working relationships with internal teams (operations, finance, marketing) to ensure client’s receive a world-class service from team Ooni.
- Plan, execute and report back on client meetings, demo days and staff training.
- Attendance at events and confidence demonstrating our products (we will provide training!).
- Ooni is growing at hyperspeed which will mean the needs of the company are always evolving and successful employees will help that through innovation, problem solving, and seeing what is coming. Your ability to be flexible, adaptable and proactive will be critical to our success.
Apply if you:
- Have 3 or more years of sales experience. Consumer goods B2B sales experience/knowledge preferred.
- Are adaptable, agile, and are comfortable navigating through ambiguity. Everyday you’ll be confronted with something new…. And often, exciting!
- Thrive on challenges, especially where the solution is not immediately obvious.
- A demonstrated ability to achieve strategic sales targets.
- A strong understanding of the retail landscape in your region and the ability to secure new business.
- Are action-oriented, extremely organized and can manage multiple priorities and projects.
- Excellent written and spoken English.
- Comfortable with presentations / product demonstrations.
- The ability to build positive authentic working relationships, both internally and externally.
- A willingness to travel throughout your region.
- A consistent positive, can-do, growth mindset.
- An authentic passion for pizza and outdoor cooking is key.
- Go to YouTube and search “We are Ooni”. We’re super proud of our culture and think you’ll love it here too. Here are some other reasons:
- Work for an employer that cares about your wellbeing! We’ve got an employee assistance programme which includes on demand coaching and therapy sessions, plus a weekly yoga class
- A generous paid time off allowance, plus an additional 5 week sabbatical when you’ve been here for 5 years
- €550 every year to spend on your passion – whatever that may be
- €1200 to spend on Ooni products each year, plus 50% discount on any other Ooni stuff
- We’re all about giving back. That’s why we offer two paid days to volunteer each year
- Continuing Education - we encourage our employees to use our learning platform to grow here at Ooni
- Great pizza every single day if you want it. Yep. Every single day. And we’ll teach you to become a pizza pro
Take a look at our website to learn more about our products, culture and values. If you like what you see, send in your CV with a cover letter to tell us why you want to come on board. We really like nice letters – especially ones that are personalised just for us!
Having a fantastic culture is really important to all of us at Ooni. We work hard to make it diverse and inclusive, and want everyone to have access to the same opportunities. If you would like this advert in a different format or need an alternative method of applying, please let us know. You can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org