We believe that flexibility, autonomy & choice over where we work will improve the quality of life for knowledge workers across the planet. We aim to replace the need for an office lease with a software subscription to access the best workspaces all over the world and, in doing so, become the most significant global workspace provider without owning or leasing a single building. Our biggest asset in achieving this goal is our diverse team. We are committed to building an equitable, inclusive culture that reflects the ethics and values at the heart of our mission. We actively encourage applicants from all backgrounds and believe that no matter your sex, race, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or parental status- you will have the opportunity to succeed and make a difference here at Hubble.
Join us as we make hybrid working easy and accessible to all.
This role reports to Minal, our CMO.
As Head of Demand Generation (B2B), you will drive business growth through reaching, nurturing and guiding the acquisition of our target accounts. You will own pipeline generation and MQL targets and work closely with other marketing functions (Product Marketing, Content) and sales functions to ensure that companies looking for office space think of Hubble and reach out to us.
- Own and understand the entire marketing funnel for each of our buyer personas; develop campaigns through the funnel that ultimately generate qualified leads and MQLs
- Use a variety of channels to reach and convert prospects, including SEO, PPC, social media, programmatic, partner marketing and any others that might be suitable
- Work collaboratively with the content team to develop pieces of content that resonate with audiences at different stages of the funnel; work to test rapidly and optimise content formats/ length/ calls to action and so on
- Own the demand generation budget and allocate this effectively to channels and campaigns
- Measure the effectiveness of all of our demand generation activity through multi-touch attribution and ensure we set appropriate targets
- Work collaboratively with the sales teams to understand lead quality and optimise channel and budget mix to increase conversion to MQL
- Develop and test ABM campaigns as we grow
- 5 years+ of experience in demand generation, with a focus on online channels
- Experience of marketing to SMEs, especially progressive companies
- Enterprise experience a bonus
- Deep understanding of marketing through the funnel
- Deep understanding of how to measure marketing success
- Empathetic management style and experience of working with a mix of full time, agency and freelance team members
- Strong experience at a B2B scaleup with a self-starter approach to solving problems with a variety of different technologies and tools
- Data-driven, with a mindset to continuously improve, measure and test
- Comfortable being uncomfortable, in a fast-paced, ever-changing, entrepreneurial environment
We want to ensure that everyone who works at Hubble is comfortable and has the best environment to enable their work. We offer flexible hours and remote working and have a relaxed attitude to taking holidays - focusing only on whether work gets done. Benefits can be tweaked individually depending on what makes you most productive.
We live what we preach, and Hubble has always worked in a hybrid way.
We are remote-first, with time spent in our HQ for culture and collaboration and the flexibility to work from anywhere on other days.
Here are some of the other benefits we offer:
- Share Options
- Private Healthcare
- Free therapy via Spill
- Freedom to work anywhere globally, with on-demand access to an extensive network of central, local and global co-working spaces.
- Macbook and peripherals.
- Spotify Premium or Apple Music.
- Kindle Unlimited + free technical books.