At Beam, you get to do work that really matters. We’re solving the world’s toughest social problems. And we’re growing fast 🚀
It’s not easy. Nothing worth doing ever is. But we take care of everyone who works here with everything from coaching to personal budgets and pay highly competitively.
You’ll be joining a company that’s having a huge impact on people’s lives with a culture where you can be yourself, have fun and progress rapidly.
About the role
We’re looking for a Customer Success Executive to help supercharge our partnerships.
You’ll play a critical role in bringing Beam to more people through both leading on outreach in local communities and building successful partnerships with our growing network of government partners.
You’ll be joining a growing and very successful Customer Success team with huge potential to rapidly develop your career in the tech for good space.
This role is based in our London office and reports into Head of Government Delivery, Alyssa
- Leading local outreach and engagement for strategic partners, including running events, proactively building relationships and engaging directly with potential members to promote the Beam service
- Engaging Beams referrer network by leading the delivery and continual improvement of communications, including regular newsletters
- Working to ambitious KPIs and constantly looking to improve how we can bring the Beam service to more people
- Directly managing and growing a small portfolio of contracts
- Supporting the wider team with reporting and analysis, including preparing dashboards and performance reports
- Managing incoming enquiries, by both phone and email
- Humble, empathetic, hungry to learn
- At home in ever-changing, fast paced environments
- Organised, process driven and analytical
- Adaptable - you’re excited to roll up your sleeves and make an impact
- Excited about the possibilities of tech to bring change
- Keen to bring your true, open self to work
- 1-2 years experience in a startup, leading corporate or the public sector in a partnerships, sales or procurement role
- Strong communication skills: you love presenting and are a natural networker
- Compassion for people in tough situations
- Experience and comfort with multi-tasking
- Resilience and a positive attitude
We’re a team of over 80 working from our beautiful coworking space in Shoreditch and from home. We’ve picked up an armful of awards for our work (including one from our former Queen!) We’re one of the 10 hottest startups in London, according to WIRED magazine and one of LinkedIn’s Top 15 UK Startups for 2022.
We’re proud to be rated a top company to work for by Escape the City and The Dots and are committed to hiring diversely and inclusively. You don’t need a degree to work here. We especially want to hear from ethnic minority candidates and/or those who’ve experienced social disadvantage.
63% of people we support come from ethnic minority backgrounds and 17% have disabilities. We believe we can serve these people best when we’re a diverse, inclusive team.
- Highly competitive salary of £25,000 - £35,000
- EMI-qualifying share options
- Unlimited holiday (we recommend ~25 days + Bank Holidays per year)
- A laptop – choose between a MacBook Air or PC
- £500 annual personal development budget
- Annual company retreat
- Unlimited 1:1 coaching with More Happi
- Hundreds of perks, discounts and freebies from Perkbox
- Free subscription to Calm meditation app
- Discounted bike and accessories with Cyclescheme
- Dedicated desk space in our beautiful Shoreditch office
- Hybrid working from our office or at home (min 2 days in the office)
- Your own financial wellbeing coach, through Bippit
- Regular team talks from leading UK tech entrepreneurs
We have a three-stage interview process, giving you plenty of time to learn about Beam while we get to know you.
- 30-minute video call with a member of our team
- Timed practical test, giving you a better sense of the role
- Three final culture and values meetings with members of the Beam team
Start your journey to the most rewarding and challenging role of your career. We're excited to hear from you.
We’re proud to have a diverse team with broad talents. If you are unsure whether you tick every box but think you have the skills to make an impact - please apply!