Hi, we’re Kitt - a managed office platform that helps tenants to find, design, move-in and thrive in their perfect space, with everything delivered in a single monthly price. A Kitt office is one that brings people together, elevates your culture and ultimately delivers space for you to do your best work - we think that’s pretty cool.
As our very first Facilities Management Executive, you’ll be responsible for the set-up of brand new spaces for our varied client base (think Oatly, Zwift and Spendesk!) Reporting directly into our Facilities Manager, you’ll have a huge impact on our clients by managing their spaces in an efficient, organised and safe way! If you’re looking for a role where you’ll be out and about working in beautiful spaces with exciting clients, then we want to hear from you!
You will be:
- Onboarding new workspaces to our portfolio, making sure any special requirements for tenants are taken care of before they move in.
- Mobilising between one and four sites a month, working to keep our offices in amazing condition so that our tenants get the best out of their new spaces.
- Closely monitoring our clients’ spaces to ensure that they are compliant, safe and beautiful. Proactively and quickly rectifying any issues that you find.
- Taking ownership of facilities issues, such as health and safety inspections and troubleshooting problems where necessary.
- Supporting our Operations Team in managing our bespoke CAFM system.
- Making sure Kitt Offices are safe for business to enjoy and thrive in!
- With your start-up mindset, you are ambitious and excited to learn.
- You’re curious, you aren’t afraid to ask for clarity or for help in getting a job done.
- As a creative problem solver, you thrive under pressure.
- Splitting your time equally between our office and our sites, you’ll need to work well independently and as part of a team.
- As a natural relationship builder, you’re comfortable working with both internal and external stakeholders.
- You’re organised with the ability to multitask and prioritise your workload effectively.
- You have a brilliant eye for detail and the ability to spot the little things that others may not notice.
- Clear and concise writing skills and the ability to handle long and complex documents.
- You have some understanding of health and safety & compliances in commercial spaces.
- You’re IOSH qualified or keen to learn
- You’re excited about working for Kitt, who are doing things in a new and disruptive way!
Whether it be our Leasing Managers helping tenants to find the perfect location, our Interior Designers bringing the space to life, or our Space Partners arranging the coffee and cleaning once moved in - our team do it all, so that our tenants can focus on their business.
We are on a mission to empower companies to thrive in their own tailored, hassle-free space. In less than 3 years we have grown to become London’s biggest Managed operator (by number of buildings) and we’re just getting started.
We’re a well funded scale-up backed by one of London’s top venture capital investors (Hoxton Ventures). We partner provide our customers with bespoke managed offices that they can call their own; using the latest technology to help digitise the space and automate the management of their experience (Using 3D property scans, VR designs, virtual receptionists, an App and a services marketplace to name a few). We’re leading the charge in an unexplored segment that spends $1tn a year on workspace.
This interview process will include 3 stages:
- Telephone Interview with Leila Bennett (Talent Acquisition Executive).
- Interview over Zoom with Joey Underwood (Facilities Manager) and Amy Griffiths (Operations Assistant).
- Face to Face Interview including a task with Remi Matuszewski (Head of Operations) and Joey Underwood (Facilities Manager) including an interview task.
We’ll Kitt you out
- Generous stock option scheme (ask us what this means if you’re not sure)
- 28 days holidays a year plus Bank Holidays
- Season Ticket Loan
- Cycle to work scheme
- Employer-supported childcare vouchers
- Quarterly company away days
- Weekly team lunch
- Annual company trips
- Team socials on a Friday