We are Bees Abroad, working to enable communities to empower themselves, through sustainable beekeeping. Together with local beekeeper trainers and organisations we educate, guide, and mentor communities in local best practices in Beekeeping, business creation, and protecting the environment.
Whilst we are a small charity, we drive a lot of impact and have great ambition. We are looking for a fundraising campaign manager to help us elevate and continue our efforts. The campaigns manager will be working closely with our CEO, high value supporters ambassador and donor care manager and will be responsible for planning and executing fundraising campaigns in order to meet our annual targets.
You should be well organised, proactive, and have the ability to inspire those around you.
Fundraising Manager Responsibilities:
- Planning and implementing Fundraising Campaigns.
- Collaborating with social media manager on scheduling social media posts, videos, events and PR.
- Set fundraising objectives, monitor fundraising progress, and assess fundraising efforts.
- Organising and networking with relevant stakeholders before and after campaign events, through email and telephone.
- Designing and printing of all promotional materials, such as posters, banners, brochures, etc. following our brand guidelines and pre-made templates on Canva
- Establishing good relationships with staff, members of the public, and the media.
Fundraising Manager Requirements:
- Previous experience in fundraising, communication and campaign planning an advantage.
- Proficient using Canva and the Microsoft Office Suite
- Drive and enthusiasm to develop together with our team
- Excellent organisational and time management skills
- Excellent written, verbal and phone communication skills.
- We welcome creative and self-driven individuals who can take on the lead on our campaigns
Please note compensation is based on an hourly contract, at £12-14 per hour.