NB. This role is not currently open but we are welcoming applications as a means of registering your interest for future openings.
Oliva is proper mental healthcare for employers who want to make a real impact on both their teammates’ lives and their organisation’s performance.
Combining a curated team of highly-qualified mental health professionals, personalised therapist matching by real humans, dedicated training & support for managers, and a hassle-free digital experience, we're the UK & Europe’s first mental healthcare solution that can truly support employees with a broad spectrum of mental health needs.
We've raised funding from one of Europe's best venture capital firms and various top-notch angels. And now, we're growing! We are looking for our second ever top notch Account Executive to embark on this journey with us and bring even more energy to our sales team.
This isn't just any job. We want to make a meaningful impact on an industry that changes people’s lives. The ideal candidate is not only an experienced Account Executive, but also someone who’s passionate about joining a movement to reimagine modern mental healthcare.
Since launching in July 2021, Oliva has already been adopted by forward-thinking companies who want to support the mental wellbeing of their most important asset—their employees. We're seeing record-breaking engagement rates and loads of excitement and buzz from the people buying and using the product.
You will be working closely with our co-founder and other Account Executives, adapting the current sales process to make it leaner and more effective using your experience and know-how. We already have inbound leads, so you'll spend most of your time nurturing and closing deals. But since we're still an early-stage start-up, you'll also need to roll up your sleeves, dust off your SDR playbook, and help generate some of your own pipeline.
You’ll make an impact by:
- Bringing an 'owner' mindset instead of an 'employee' one
- Truly embracing Oliva's product, mission, brand, and values
- Nurturing prospects through the entire sales funnel with a values-based sales approach (no cheesy or aggressive sales tactics)
- Being highly driven by your own targets to help the company grow
- Generating some of your own pipeline and own your outcomes
- Mentoring our Sales Development Representatives
- Working closely with our product teams providing invaluable market insights
- Prospect, develop, and close new business for Oliva’s prospects through product demonstrations customer-centric selling, storytelling, and target-specific initiatives
- Develop and execute on account or territory plans to deliver on revenue goals
- Create and deliver sales forecasts, and updates and share best practices with the rest of the Sales team
- Drive a good SFDC hygiene and pipeline
- Coordinate and work with Oliva cross-functional teams (Marketing, Product, Customer Success, key executives) to ensure customer satisfaction and retention
Who you are
- A highly motivated, over-achieving “hunter and closer” who flourishes in a fast-paced, start-up, dynamic environment
- A very experienced in a quota-carrying closing sales role, selling SaaS solutions, CRM platforms or software platform solutions
- A history of selling licenses/products/subscriptions to companies of varied sizes across complex organization structures with demonstrated ownership of all aspects of territory management within EMEA
- Skilled at negotiating business terms with line-of-business, senior management, and/or C-level executives
- Capable of bringing together multiple buyers in the same company to build groundswell while leveraging partners within Oliva to effectively evangelize the solution
- Managing the full sales cycle from discovery to negotiation, selling both transactional and multi-year 6-figure deals
- Building pipeline at prospect companies by setting virtual & f2f meetings with HR/L&D/C-level and other Line of Business department leaders
- Landing & Expanding your client base by understanding current use case and identifying areas for expansion, through both individual efforts and partnering with Customer Success counterparts on Tier 1 client accounts, resulting in mid-term up-sells and up-sells at renewal
- Developing new sales tactics and outbound campaigns, while sharing results and successful aspects with the team
- An AE who wants to continue to grow their sales career and master craft across all selling segments
- Creating and delivering accurate sales forecasts through strong pipeline management
- Strong passion for generating new business and winning outbound and social selling tactics
- A proven AE who is a builder, with consistent target attainment in a startup environment
- Experienced in sales methodology such as MEDDPICC to drive sales execution excellence
We come to work each day knowing that we're contributing to a truly meaningful mission: to improve the mental health of millions of people worldwide.
On top of this, you get:
- A healthy salary and early-employee stock options in a rapidly growing startup
- Plenty of paid time off to relax and recharge your batteries
- Private medical insurance
- Free therapy—and encouragement to take advantage of it
- Professional learning & development opportunities to help you grow
- An autonomous, vibrant, and flexible work environment
Diversity & inclusion
We know the tech industry has a diversity problem. Without proactively addressing this, we could easily end up hiring a lot of very similar people. So we’re enthusiastically encouraging applications from underrepresented groups in our industry. We hire with fairness and awareness—and we mean it.
Whoever you may be: regardless of age, ethnic origin, sexual orientation, gender, religion, disability, background, or identity, we’d love to hear from you. If you need any adjustments during the interview process, let us know and we’ll accommodate.
Who we are
Oliva is a tight-knit, experienced, and passionate team of engineers, designers, marketers, and psychologists. We’ve all been through our own battles with burnout, anxiety, low self-esteem, and depression. And while we’ve all had both positive and less positive experiences with mental healthcare, we know first-hand that talking through your problems makes a massive difference once you find the right person.
Our co-founders, Javier Suarez and Sançar Sahin, have both experienced the emotional highs and lows of scaling successful tech startups and lived to tell the tale. Javier co-founded the business travel startup TravelPerk—which went on to serve thousands of businesses and employ hundreds of people—and previously led innovation at Booking.com. Sançar has led marketing teams at Typeform, Hotjar, and GetApp.
If you’ve ever felt like you needed mental health support but had no idea where to start, you’re in good company. Our goal is to stop people feeling like that.