Sweep is hiring a Finance Senior Account Executive, tasked with driving Sweep’s growth engine by building relationships with prospective clients and turning them into happy customers.
Climate change is the defining issue of our time. By empowering companies with technology that helps them manage their climate impact, we believe Sweep can make a meaningful contribution to a better future for all of us.
Ok, sounds promising. What will I be doing?
You are on the front line of the sales process for the financial institutions (VC, Private Markets, Asset Managers, Banks), working on closing the opportunities and making sure the success team can deliver real impact for our customers.
Nice. Can you be a bit more specific please?
To be more specific, this includes:
1. Grow Sweep’s customer base in the UK and beyond 🤝
- Own an account list and develop account plans to win and expand business with upper mid-market and Financial accounts
- Lead customer facing activities including inbound lead triage, first contact, discovery calls, platform demos, follow-up communication, presentingSweep solutions, coordinating internal resources, strategizing on proposals, and negotiating and closing sales
- Develop outbound strategies to create and nurture opportunities
- Collaborate closely with our Marketing and SDR team to requalify the leads
- Work with company leaders from different functions (Sustainability, Engineering,
Digital, Risk, etc.) to lead product workshops and presentations
- Sell to a multi-personas buying center (operational, C-level, legal, procurement,etc)
2. Ensure Sweep delivers value to our customers 🌱
- Collaborate with the sales engineering team and the success team to make sure we deliver value to our customers
- Maintain an accurate CRM with information across the sales lifecycle and monitor your targets
3. Build our network and ensure that Sweep is top-of–mind 📣
- Organise your prospecting campaigns together with the marketing team
- Identify opportunities for participation in relevant industry events, engagements & potential partnerships
That sounds just right for me. What do I need to bring?
Good you asked. This is who we’re looking for:
- 4+ years of sales experience for Private or Institutional clients
- An Experience in software-as-a-service environment or ESG data is a plus
- Knowledge of financial products
- Ability to develop and execute account plans spanning multiple business units across complex organizations
- Expertise in understanding value creation based on customer needs with full sales cycle experience to include qualifying opportunities, strategic outreach, pitching solutions, RFP response management, developing and presenting proposals, running / coordinating technical workshops, negotiating contracts and closing sales
- Experience working closely with multi-disciplinary teams
- Ability to evolve in a fast-paced environment
- Knowledge of CSR and climate change is a clear plus
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills in English
- French is a bonus but not required
- You’re an empathetic team player that is great at building lasting relationships, both internally and externally
- A strategic thinker, who sees both the big picture and the smaller underlying mechanics
- An expert communicator, with a knack for turning complex things into simple, engaging and fun interactions.
- A hands-on problem solver, self-motivated with a glass half-full attitude
- An entrepreneurial mind, ready to launch and fail and iterate
- Attuned to remote collaboration, using digital tools and meticulously documenting work
- A desire and ambition to grow, mentor and support other members on the team
Copy that. And what’s in it for me?
You will be joining an exciting young business that has the humble ambition to change the world. With a proven track record in starting companies, we’re planning to hit the ground running and have an impact fast. Joining this journey right at the beginning allows you to really help shape our path.
Our hybrid work model, with hiring focussed around our head offices in Paris, London and Montpellier, allows us to balance our personal and professional lives while staying connected and engaged with colleagues and clients.
We’re big believers in creating successful businesses that are good for everyone, including society and the planet. That’s why we have a B Corporation status.
We think this will be the ride of our lives. And maybe yours, too.