🚀 Our mission
We are building the world’s most advanced nutrition platform, combining our AI-driven consultation, DNA reports and blood test results, to provide tailor made vitamins and health advice. We want to help people feel 100% more often.
👌 Since launching we’ve already:
- Achieved over £8m in revenue with 100%+ YoY growth
- Helped over 800,000 people learn more about their health with our industry-leading online nutritional health consultation
- Started selling our products in Boots, Sainsbury's, Holland & Barrett, WH Smith, Ocado with Vitl now available in over 2,000 stores in the UK
- Created a service that customers love - nearly 90% of reviews on TrustPilot rate Vitl as 'Great' or ‘Excellent’
- Attracted investment from some of the UK’s leading seed investors including Samos (backers of Ocado and Charlotte Tilbury) and True (a leading UK consumer investor), as well as Alex Chesterman (Founder of Zoopla, LoveFilm & Cazoo), Simon Duffy (Founder of Bulldog skincare) and the former Global Head of Food and Personal Care at Unilever
💻 About the role
Vitl has a fantastic opportunity for a proven Web Designer to join our brilliant team on a freelance basis. You will have the opportunity to work on multiple exciting products and initiatives, including digital and physical products, as well as our web and marketing communications. You will support the build out of our core library of digital assets, and help us to continue to optimise the user journey at every stage.
Working alongside our current Design Team, you will also establish and promote quality design, best practices and standards across all of our products and communications.
👩💻 A bit about you...
- 4+ years of experience in an agency and/or in-house environment
- Passionate about brand and digital product experiences
- Demonstrable strong web design skills with a varied portfolio
- Deep understanding of design approaches, including mobile-first and responsive design (across device types)
- Experience building journey flows, wireframes, mock-ups, and prototypes that lead to intuitive user experiences
- Thorough understanding of user-centred design and how different digital channels present different challenges and opportunities
- Proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite
- Experience with web design/prototyping tools such as Adobe XD/Figma
- Strong organisational skills, with the ability to manage multiple projects at the same time
- Excellent communication skills, especially in presenting designs to multiple stakeholders
👌 We want to meet you even more if you have any of the below...
- Experience in iconography design
- Experience working in fast-growing startups
- Knowledge of FE development & experience working with developers
- Experience with packaging design
- Previous eCommerce experience
- 💵 Competitive salary according to your level of experience
- 👩💻 Clear opportunity to put your mark on our next phase of growth
- 🏠 Remote working options
- 💊 A Vitl vitamin subscription of your choice - of course!