Feast It is using technology to build a better global events industry.
We’ve built a curated platform connecting the best suppliers to the most exciting events, from dinner parties for 20, right up to the UK’s biggest festivals. We are driven by a belief that every event deserves incredible food, drink and entertainment and we are building the technology to unlock that for everyone.We’ve brought together an incredible community of the nation’s finest event suppliers, from independent photographers, mixologists and florists, to the finest chefs and restaurants in the world such as Nobu, Bao, and Honest Burger, now bookable for any event through Feast It.Our clients include everyone from Amazon, Nike and London Pride, to Tom Cruise, Star Wars and Taylor Swift. We have seen nothing but rapid growth and raised a significant round of funding at the end of last year, and have been featured in many major publications including; The Guardian, The Times, Techcrunch, The FT. Further, we have been named in the top 15 in Tempo’s 50 Best Places to Work.Overall we have also attracted around £15m in funding over multiple rounds from some of the UK’s finest investors including Tim Score (Chairman of British Land), MAHR Projects, Ascension Ventures, Guy Berryman (member of Coldplay) and Richard Pennycook (Chairman of On The Beach and Boparen, former THG Chair) who has joined us as Chair.
We’re looking for a highly creative and motivated Content Lead to take charge of our content while our usual Content Lead is on maternity leave.
This is a particularly exciting time to join the team at Feast It. During your year here, you’ll not only help us rebrand our company; you’ll also be the main driving force behind our new content channels, as well as developing all content for our new international markets. Your brief will be to push the boundaries of commercial creativity. We want you to follow trends, try things that are fresh and new, look at things from a different perspective, and, ultimately, present our brand as the cool choice for those organising events.
- Developing our new brand and being its central verbal guardian within our company.
- Embedding our new brand values and messaging across our platform and collateral.
- Working closely with our Design Lead to ensure our strong, insightful new strategy also flows through into our visual content.
- Ensuring the quality of all written content across our website, blog, emails, PR releases, tender documents, award submissions, social media and more. As well as keeping everything up to date, and being tonally consistent - we also expect you to come up with ways to make our content more engaging.
- Creating, proof reading and editing copy for other teams within our business
- Building on our existing Content Strategy - we expect you to bring your own ideas of how we can do things even better.
- Developing a priority list of new content to be developed, in conjunction with our SEO Manager, to increase our organic traffic and sales
- Recruiting and briefing freelance copywriters to help us with our content ambitions
- Identifying opportunities for video, infographics and new types of content to help boost our engagement and traffic
- Identifying new content channels that could increase Feast It’s reach
- Reporting on the success of our content in terms of reach and engagement
- Managing our Social Media Manager. Supporting her in her bid to expand our social channels, their reach and engagement
- Working with our Social Media Manager to ensure a rich and varied ‘always-on’ Content Calendar
- Exceptional writing skills. We need you to write in a flowing, engaging manner that's a joy to read. We also expect immaculate grammar, punctuation and spelling.
- Experience at meeting the needs of a modern tech-led business - be able to write long and short copy, understand how to influence consumer behaviour within a website environment, understand how to write copy that performs for SEO
- Experience of working in a brand marketing environment and, ideally, doing a top to tail rebrand of an existing brand
- People management skills - you need to be able to brief and motivate a small team of internal and external content providers to create exceptional work. You also need to be a team player - able to take direction from other stakeholders, as well as working closely together with colleagues to develop creative solutions
- Generous holiday allowance
- Hybrid working policy with a working from home budget
- Over & Above monthly award (£100 restaurant voucher)
- Learning and development budget
- Regular companywide & departmental socials
- Partnership with Mintago - enhanced pension and financial support
- Generous option awards
- Cycle to work scheme
- Invites and ticket to food and event industry events
- Significant discounts at London’s best restaurants and bars
- A great parental leave policy
- We are a climate positive workforce through our partner Ecologi
- A top of the range Macbook to work on
This role requires you to be in our London office at least 2 days a week. We aren't able to accept applications from candidates who don't have the right to work in the UK without sponsorship.