Feast It is using technology to build a better global events industry.
We’ve built a curated platform connecting the best suppliers to the most exciting events, from dinner parties for 20, right up to the UK’s biggest festivals. We are driven by a belief that every event deserves incredible food, drink and entertainment and we are building the technology to unlock that for everyone.
We’ve brought together an incredible community of the nation’s finest event suppliers, from independent photographers, mixologists and florists, to the finest chefs and restaurants in the world such as Nobu, Bao, and Honest Burger, now bookable for any event through Feast It.
Our clients include everyone from Amazon, Nike and London Pride, to Tom Cruise, Star Wars and Taylor Swift. We have seen nothing but rapid growth and raised a significant round of funding at the end of last year, and have been featured in many major publications including; The Guardian, The Times, Techcrunch, The FT. Further, we have been named in the top 15 in Tempo’s 50 Best Places to Work.
Overall we have also attracted around £15m in funding over multiple rounds from some of the UK’s finest investors including Tim Score (Chairman of British Land), MAHR Projects, Ascension Ventures, Guy Berryman (member of Coldplay) and Richard Pennycook (Chairman of On The Beach and Boparen, former THG Chair) who has joined us as Chair.
We're looking for a commercially astute and relationship-focused Strategic Partnerships Manager to establish partnerships with large-scale event organisers. The primary aim of this role will be to grow Feast It’s portfolio of enterprise accounts, which currently includes; IMG Events, Krank Events, Pride, Royal Horticultural Society, Gala Festival, Gottwood Festival, Capco and British Heart Foundation amongst many others.
This role will report to the Head of Partnerships, where you’d be responsible for prospecting, securing briefs, pitching and delivering revenue from new accounts to meet ambitious growth targets. You’ll approach things strategically, constantly thinking about new and innovative ways to grow the enterprise side of the business, whether that is through targeting a specific client or segment of clients, ideating on a creative new strategic partnership, or improving our own systems, processes and sales collateral to improve performance.
- Own the entire partnership cycle, from researching, initial outreach and relationship-building to proposals, negotiation, and continued account management
- Work closely with the wider sales, marketing and partnerships teams as to maximise on all leads and opportunities
- Negotiate partnership agreements, partnering cross-functionally to ensure alignment with legal and finance
- Monitor and analyse ongoing partnership campaign data to continually improve performance
- Deliver weekly activity, performance and pipeline reports and work closely with the Head of Partnerships on senior leadership updates
You will have good experience in partnerships or business development, ideally selling a product or service within the events industry. Naturally, this role requires a high degree of drive, autonomy and a “go-getter” attitude. Attending regular client meetings, launching campaigns and generally making sure the business does right by its corporate client base will require a blend of personability, commercial hunger and emotional intelligence to help us to build towards becoming the world’s best event planning platform.
- Have commercial experience, within the events industry
- Are great at developing and managing strategic partnerships with key accounts
- Have an enthusiasm for events and the problem that Feast It solves.
- Are happy providing strategic direction and assisting in the development of systems and processes to strengthen relationships with corporate clients, and improving the sales cycle
- Have a natural passion and tenacity for sales and relationship management
- Are happy carrying a sales quota and the responsibility for conversion, as well as lead generation
- Are emotionally intelligent, empathetic and personable. We care about our customers and take their needs seriously, so we need you to show that too!
- Excited to be part of a team and up for the journey. Startups are hard work, but we have fun whilst we do it and enjoy celebrating the wins.
- Join an award-winning, fast-scaling start-up on the next part of our journey
- Generous holiday allowance
- Over & Above monthly award
- Regular companywide & departmental socials
- Partnership with Mintago - enhanced pension and financial support
- Generous option awards and scope for this role to evolve as the company grows
- Invites and ticket to food and event industry events
- Significant discounts at London’s best restaurants and bars
- A great parental leave policy
- We are a climate positive workforce through our partner Ecologi
- A top of the range Macbook to work on