London, UK | Hybrid
Transforming performance by changing the way people think
Mind Gym is a behavioural change management business that uses psychology to help companies solve complex problems. Through our blended solutions, designed by Mind Gym’s team of behavioural scientists, we drive positive organisational change by transforming how people think, feel and behave in the workplace.
Our client list now includes most of the FTSE100/S&P100 and over 2 million professionals in 60 countries have taken part in a live Mind Gym experience. Furthermore, we are growing rapidly and have successfully floated on the London Stock Exchange.
A key part of our blended offer is our portfolio of eWorkouts; bitesize e-modules that distil the core content from our in-person programmes into digestible, engaging, self-led learning. We are looking for an experienced eLearning/digital learning designer to join our Product Innovation team and help to strengthen and maintain our core offer through the design, quality assurance and delivery of eWorkouts across a range of topics including Manager Development, DE&I and Wellbeing.
What you’ll be doing:
- As a valued member of our Product Innovation team, the designer will consult with our in-house behavioural scientists and psychologists to understand target behaviours, content complexities and develop appropriate learning objectives
- Design eWorkouts aligned to our newest points of view to enable delivery of our core content at scale
- Identify and incorporate best practices from learning, behaviour change and user-centered design to achieve high-quality end products
- Work closely with our skilled graphic design team to ensure our eWorkout offering is eye-catching, supportive of the learning experience and on brand (graphic styles, guidelines, etc.)
- Brief and work closely with our e-learning solutions developer to ensure our eWorkouts fulfill the solution design requirements and meet user acceptability standards
- Provide a quality assurance role on e-workouts from a design and build perspective
The ideal candidate will be a self-starter, possess strong interpersonal, communication, and collaboration skills. They will be a keen problem solver who is detail-oriented, thorough, and outcome focused. If you can learn and adapt quickly to a changing environment, then we want to hear from you.
- Significant experience with multiple authoring tools such as Articulate Storyline, Rise, and similar applications
- Knowledge of web based accessibility standards and processes for testing (for example, using JAWS or similar)
- Understanding of principles and best practices in instructional design
- Strong communication and copywriting skills
- Self-motivated, able to assume responsibility and work autonomously in a professional manner
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent years of experience
- Proven background in instructional design/building digital learning for corporate end-users
- Interest in work psychology or behavioural science
- Experience working with clients, uncovering client needs and collaborating and consulting with cross-functional partners to deliver against the brief on time and in full
- Experience designing for global learners, working with translators or adapting scenarios to resonate with different audiences
If this sounds like something you’d be great at, we’d love to hear from you.