Dishpatch delivers the best restaurants to every home in the UK.
At Dishpatch, we believe the best chefs deserve the biggest tables: incredible food shouldn’t be confined to the lucky few that live in the city. We’re taking great food further and wider than anyone has gone before, by partnering with the most talented chefs and restaurants to deliver their restaurant meal kits nationwide.
Since we began in 2020, we’ve partnered with the likes of Angela Hartnett, Ottolenghi, Michel Roux Jr and St. JOHN to deliver over 120,000 meals across the country. We’ve raised >£10m from the world’s leading venture investors including Andreessen Horowitz and LocalGlobe.
Our sites are set on building a category-creating brand that restaurants and diners truly love. In 2022, we’re continuing to rapidly increase the diverse range of chefs we partner with and meals we create to serve our growing community of diners.
Be part of a business creating a new category - contribute to the future of at-home dining. We're looking for a talented Chef de Partie, ideally from a high volume restaurant, production kitchen or high-end event catering background to join our new operation.
A newly created role at a brand new production kitchen in North Greenwich, London (SE10). You will work alongside a talented team, while producing food in partnership with the UK’s greatest chefs.
As a young and dynamic company with big expansion plans, you will work with some of the very best partners, suppliers and producers, making it an exciting place to work, every day there will be something new to learn.
If you love working in a slick operation, and you strive for continuous improvement, this is the role for you!
- Ensuring smooth running of your section, ensuring that it is efficient and productive under the supervision of the Head Production Chef and Sous Chefs
- Working with our Sous Chefs and Head Production Chef to produce exceptional quality food for our finish-at-home meal kits each week
- Carefully following our set out recipe guidelines, approved by our restaurant partners to ensure our customers receive a world-class meal kit
- Enforce strict health and hygiene standards
- Help to maintain a climate of smooth and friendly co-operation
- 2+ years in a Chef de Partie or similar role in a quality-led high volume restaurant, event catering or production kitchen
- A deep interest in cooking and learning about a wide range of cuisines or cooking styles
- A love of good food small suppliers and high quality ingredients
- Attention to detail and high quality standards
- Experience of high volume production is a nice to have but not must have
The successful candidate should understand and believe in our values: Food first, leave your ego at the door, we’re an open book, we work with intent, we’re big on action, together we all win, and we’re always innovating.
Additionally, you are a confident communicator and thrive in a team environment. You know how to handle difficult situations and character types to get the very best out of everyone.
A high level of attention to detail, good level of numeracy, you demonstrate adaptability to change and willingness to embrace new ideas and processes.
- Competitive salary and compensation
- Set shift pattern up to 48 hrs/week (opening hours, Monday to Friday 8:00am to 6:00pm)
- 25 days holiday + bank holidays
- Employer contributions to your pension plan
- Opportunity to try new menus and take home spare boxes
- Employee discount codes on all menus
Every role in the Dishpatch team is open to applications from all sections of society. We’re committed to building a culture of inclusion, belonging and connection as we work together on building something truly great. We actively encourage applications from everyone; regardless of race, religion or belief, ethnic origin, different physical ability, family structure, socio-economics, age, nationality or citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other difference that makes you, well, you!
More about us
- We’re transparent. We’re an open book with each other and the restaurants we work with: a genuine partner.
- We’re fast. When we do something, we do it with focus, and we do it quickly.
- We’re detailed. While we move fast, we don’t lose sight of the details, everything we do is thought out and executed to a high standard.
- We’re real. We believe in being authentic, genuine and direct in our approach, communication and product.