Since 2010, Mild Bunch has been our home from home — we’re a dozen friendly people who have fun working and frequently hanging out together — a bit of hybrid between a studio (bright, relaxed, spacious) and an office (comfy, clean, warm — we get stuff done). It’s more like a house share with a community of down to earth people than the usual hot-desking space. People come because it seems nice, and stay because they make friends.
HQ details and fees
- Custom-designed shared desks, comfy chairs.
- Great light. No, really: incredible, ace light.
- A lounge with a sofa and armchairs for lazy working/naps.
- Large shady terrace with a comfy work table for working in the great outdoors. (When the weather permits!)
- Kitchenette with panini press, microwave, oven, fridge, hob, tea, coffee facilities, etc.
- Fast fibre optic internet.
- 24-hour, 7-day access with keys. Secure bike storage.