So Energy was created in 2015 because we knew energy suppliers could be better. Since then, we’re grown rapidly but sustainably, with 300,000+ customers and over 300 So Energists. But, we’re not done. We’re on the road to a million customers by the end of 2026 and, thanks to our recent merger with ESB Energy, we’re well on the way. We’re tech first, we’re customer-centric and we’re passionate about sustainability.
We want to do the best we can by our customers and by each other, so we’ve created a workplace that is encouraging, supportive and offers the opportunity for growth. As a company, we live by six core values that guide everything we do.
We are looking for a Senior Product Manager to direct product development and ensure high return on investment (ROI.) You’ll translate ideas into strategy and features, and follow product development from start to finish. To succeed in this role, you should be a perceptive and creative leader and a reliable problem-solver. If you’re also confident and have a knack for knowing what ideas will and won’t work, we’d like to meet you.
- Develop and implement product strategies consistent with company vision
- Collect and analyse feedback from customers, stakeholders and other teams to shape requirements, features and end products
- Work with senior management to create product plans and roadmaps
- Lead product managers and coordinate cross-functional teams
- Produce and review product requirements documents (PRD)
- Ensure products and releases are launched correctly and on schedule
- Make creative recommendations to expand product base and vision
- Suggest ways to track product use and impact on end users
- Proven experience as a Senior Product Manager or similar role
- Experience in product lifecycle management
- Background in software development and program management is preferred
- Familiarity with Agile framework
- Organisational and leadership abilities
- Excellent communication skills
- Problem-solving aptitude
- Creative thinking skills
What's in it for you?
- Competitive salary
- Life Assurance 4x base salary
- Bonus up to 10% base salary
- 25 days holiday, plus bank holidays, and an extra day holiday for your birthday
- Hybrid Remote Working
- Ongoing support and development as well as a generous learning and development budget
- Free daily breakfast
- Great reward and recognition
- Exposure to all parts of a growing business
- Pension matching as part of auto-enrolment pension scheme
So Energy cares about helping the energy industry become a much more diverse and inclusive environment and we work hard to lead by example. We are committed to Equal Employment Opportunity and building an inclusive environment for all. As an equal opportunity employer, there are also several steps we take to accommodate candidates and employees with disabilities including additional time on tests during the interview process and specialist equipment for those employees that require it.
If you are interested in finding out more, please apply and make sure to complete all the questions to the best of your ability.