Who we are
Numan is on a mission to make men healthier. We provide healthcare as men need it, and treat common health conditions with personalised plans that alleviate symptoms and fix root causes. We offer integrated care - including diagnostics, medication & supplements, 1-1 clinical care, and digital programs - in one digital platform, to help patients take control of their health.
Founded in 2018, we’re backed by top-tier investors and have already impacted the lives of hundreds of thousands of patients in the UK, and have created a category leading brand. We have ambitious plans and are expanding the team with talented people who are as excited about the mission as we are.
About our Product Team
We’re looking for a Lead Product Manager to join our team and help us build world-class men’s healthcare products.
At Numan, you’ll be surrounded by people who are passionate about our mission and driven to solve big problems within men’s healthcare. Our product managers work at the core of multi-disciplinary teams (design, engineering, clinical, data, CX) to build products that impact patients’ lives on a daily basis.
- Drive, develop and deliver your team’s roadmap against our product strategy, working closely with cross-functional teams.
- Lead a multidisciplinary team to deliver value iteratively at a high, sustainable pace, cutting through the ambiguity and prioritising what’s most important.
- Define and track the core metrics to monitor your product’s performance and take accountability for hitting them.
- Provide stakeholders with regular updates on initiatives and features to secure buy-in, feedback and support.
- Work in a highly regulated environment, with responsibility for products that can be genuinely life-changing.
- You understand and relish the challenges and opportunities that come with that.
Who you are
- Highly empathetic and collaborative individual with an action-orientated approach
- You want to be the driving force behind a cutting-edge health tech product, advocating for user needs.
- You relish working on complex systems.
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced environment and confident cutting through ambiguity to shorten the time to deliver value.
- Have worked on early-stage products and comfortable driving a lean product development process in an agile environment.
- You understand customer discovery and speak to users regularly.
- You’re passionate about data and have strong analytical skills.
- You’re skilled at marrying quantitative with qualitative data to truly understand user problems.
- Have a strong track record of effectively prioritising and delivering a high-impact roadmap considering user needs, data analysis, strategic business objectives and stakeholder requirements.
- Equal enthusiasm for strategic plans and translating them into tactical daily execution.
- Highly skilled at stakeholder management and experienced managing and influencing senior stakeholders.
- You’re an avid learner and keen to keep developing your knowledge.
- You’re mission led - You have a passion for and deep subject matter interest in health and wellbeing.
- You’re low ego - The best technology leaders spend their time enabling teams to do their best work by providing context, direction and removing roadblocks.
- You take ownership - We win and lose together. This role requires candidates who are comfortable taking ownership and high levels of responsibility. We reward that with a highly autonomous way of working that empowers you and your teams.
- What we’re building at Numan excites you!
What we can offer you:
-A competitive base salary 25 days holiday + bank holidays.
-A flexible working environment that allows you to make the biggest impact.
-A chance to help build a category-defining company that’s making a real difference in people’s lives.
-Health Insurance with HealthShield. This is a health cash plan paid for by the company. It also includes 24/7 counselling support, EAP programme, 24/7 GP access, access to wellbeing app Thrive and further discounts on fashion, holidays, entertainment, car hire, health and beauty and your weekly shop via the reward platform MyPerks.
-Continuous learning - Books, online subscriptions and budget for workshops and conferences.
-Annual Learnerbly budget.
-Cycle to work scheme and secure cycle area to keep your bike safe.
-Discount to our Numan products (also for family and friends).
-Free eye test.
We are an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.