Location: Oxford or London, UK on a hybrid basis or remote, UK
Reporting to: Fulfilment Manager
Climate Impact Partners, a leading provider of high-quality carbon credit programmes,are looking for a Fulfilment Analyst who will be a core part of the small but pivotal Fulfilment Team. Sitting between departments, notably Project Sourcing, Client Solutions and Finance, Fulfilment helps ensure the operational performance of the wider business. It is responsible for the successful delivery against all client contracts through operational management of key business systems and supporting processes to administer and deliver on all of Climate Impact Partner’s environmental instrument transactions notably with carbon credits and green energy credits. This includes: environmental instrument allocations and delivery co-ordination, project inventory management, registry management, and key reporting and analysis including cashflow and delivery co-ordination.
Working closely with your team members and others across the business, you will be expected to rapidly assimilate the process knowledge necessary to ensure operational excellence and quickly become a vital part of the team. The candidate will work closely with other team members in the delivery of a new fulfilment and inventory management system.
Along with your team members you will be responsible for:
Maintaining and updating our internal instrument tracking system and other internal systems
- Ensuring accurate recording of sale, contracting and delivery of instruments (in tonnes of CO2e carbon credits and Environmental Attribute Certificates for green energy in MWh)
- Ensuring transactions are accurate and complete
- Ensuring accurate processing and payment of invoices from suppliers
- Reconciling tracking system and client contracts (using Salesforce)
- Managing reports on key data including available inventory
- Preparing weekly proposals and procurement reports
- Helping continuously improve systems and processes
Managing Climate Impact Partner’s external, online instrument registry accounts
- Monitoring our external registry accounts for instrument deliveries
- Regular reconciliation between CIP’s internal system and the registries
- Owning the registry instrument retirement and cancellation process on behalf of clients
Analysis, Reporting and Audits
- Responsible for monthly inventory analysis
- Ad-hoc analysis in support of the sales team
- Supporting the Portfolio Management and Finance Teams with annual instrument and financial audits
- Supporting project work within Fulfilment and the wider organization
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience, preferably within the environmental and/or sustainability field
- Excellent numerical and analytical skills
- Ability to work with complex systems and extract systems data for analysis within Excel
- Ability to work under pressure and adhere to strict deadlines
- Financial background is helpful; Inventory management experience a huge plus
WE ARE LOOKING FOR
- A solutions-focused team player
- Someone who is process-driven and detail oriented
- Demonstrable literacy and numeracy abilities
- Someone who is efficient and quick to learn
- Someone who can turn their hand to anything
- A great team player but with the motivation and aptitude to work independently
- Some understanding (not experience) of the carbon markets desirable but not essential. You will be enrolled on the Carbon Academy, an in-house built training programme, to build on any existing knowledge.
- Hybrid working with access to London or Oxford office
- 25 days paid holiday
- Enhanced parental leave
- In-house Carbon Academy training programme
- Cycle to Work Scheme
- Bonus scheme, subject to company and individual performance
- London: Charismatic, Grade I listed building with state of the art office facilities on the doorstep of Paddington station, which includes showers, vanity room, dog friendly spaces, phone booths and plenty of break out spaces for collaboration.
- Oxford: Open plan office on Magdalen Road, Oxford, which is a short distance from vibrant Cowley Road. The office offers healthy snacks and is in walking distance of a number of unique cafes.
- Join a 2022 Best for the World™ B Corp™, awarded in recognition of our exceptional positive impact on its customers
- Join a profit-for-purpose business that delivers results and impact
Climate Impact Partners is an equal opportunities employer. Our goal is to be a diverse and inclusive workforce, that embraces our differences, and so all aspects of employment including the decision to hire and promote, will be based on merit, competence, performance, and business need. We do not discriminate on the basis of characteristics protected under federal, state, or local law. To support this, all applications are anonymised until the interview stage which means that regardless of who has applied, your characteristics are totally anonymous.