MindGym was created to transform the performance of people, by changing how they think, feel and behave every day. We deliver change through our one-to-one coaching app and digitally enabled workshops which form part of a growing suite of products.
We are behavioural change specialists, conceived 21 years ago around a dinner table, and launched shortly after, at our founder’s kitchen table.
Today our client list includes most of the FTSE100/S&P100, including some of the world’s biggest organisations such as Unilever, Coca-Cola, Vodafone and Microsoft. Over 3 million professionals in 60 countries have taken part in a live Mind Gym experience. And we successfully floated on the London Stock Exchange.
But one thing has stayed the same. Our passion to help people use their minds more effectively so they get more out of life and give more to others.
You will be the champion of customer centric UX. By serving the customer/user better we will unlock commercial value for the business. You will help identify those opportunities by working closely with the Digital Product, Data and Digital Solutions teams. We will be working on everything from continuous improvements within existing journeys to major new strategic capabilities.
As a Lead Product Experience at Mind Gym is best described as a “player-coach” role wherein you are both a strong designer but also a confident leader of a multidisciplinary team (composed of product designers, UX Researcher, content designer).
You will have the experience and vision to interpret complex business requirements and translate them into functional and intuitive experiences that inspire the user shaping their journey, making sure that you and your teams’ designs solve real tangible problems and are also commercially viable.
What you'll be doing
- Set design and product experience requirements based on information from MindGym users, and clients.
- Identify new product improvement opportunities and owning the relationship with respective product managers to implement changes.
- Modify and revise existing designs to meet changing customer preferences.
- Manage, maintain, coach existing multidisciplinary team (building team processes, establishing clear ways of work, holding to account each team member’s metrics and performance)
- Work closely with cross-functional teams (engineers, content designers) suggesting improvements for products and processes.
- Manage stakeholders, presenting product design and experience ideas allow for constant iteration and regular feedback loop.
- Strong end-to-end Product Design experience across UX, UI and Research
- Experience in hiring, mentoring and coaching outstanding designers
- Startup experience, working within small, agile, cross-functional teams who deliver at pace
- Able to inspirationally champion customer-centric design at all levels of the organisation with energy and enthusiasm
An online design portfolio of case studies is required for consideration.
Working at Mind Gym:
We want to people do their best work every day and that’s why we ensure everyone at Mind Gym works in an environment that challenges them to be their best, while maintaining a strong sense of wellbeing.
Mind Gym is committed to diversity and inclusion. We offer equal employment opportunities to all applicants regardless of age, gender, ethnicity, disability, sexual orientation, socio-economic status, religious beliefs, marital or parental status.
We support flexible working arrangements for all roles, unless operational requirements prevent otherwise. We are committed to providing a working environment where everyone’s individuality and unique contributions are recognised, valued and respected.