We are changing things. We are So Energy, a fast-growing 100% renewable energy supplier in the UK. We're the leading energy supplier for customer service. We've won a host of awards too; including The Sunday Times Fast Track 100. Now we're looking for people to join our growing team and support our customer base which has tripled in the last 7 months.
Who we're looking for?
Our Customer Care Teams are the nerve centre of our entire operation. People here are the voice of our business – providing excellent service, direct to our customers whenever they need us.
We’re looking for a Team Leader to join our customer care team to help drive performance and operational effectiveness. Reporting to the Customer Service Manager, this role will focus on making sure you have a high performing and happy team who deliver the exceptional 5* standards of service our customers have come to expect and love.
This role will be working from home two days a week. The other 3 days will be from our office in Chiswick. In order to successfully work from home, any candidate for this role will need to have:
(a) A safe, private and distraction free environment from which to work in the UK;
(b) A strong internet connection with a minimum download speed of 10mbps and an upload speed of 3 mbps;
(c) A smartphone
During Covid-19 restrictions, all our employees are able to work from home
- Efficiently and effectively serve as a point of escalation for critical customer questions. Work with the Customer Care, Payments and Operations teams to resolve all customer issues in a timely manner
- Help identify objectives and key results (such as productivity, call-waiting time, quality and First Contact Resolution) and ensure these are tracked and reported on weekly
- Work cross-functionally with other teams to resolve customer issues and improve response times
- Monitor and evaluate channels used to serve our customers to ensure best in class support including WebChat, email, social media and phone support
- Manage, mentor and coach your team to be best in class, ensuring they are all clear on job responsibilities
- Effectively managing absences and conduct issues using a consistent and fair approach, liasing with HR/People Team where necessary
- Drive innovation with how So Energy interacts with inbound questions, concerns and enquiries
- Ensure that the working environment is a great place to work with high standards of behaviour and professionalism
- You love what you do! You have 2+ years’ experience in a customer care role with 1+ year experience of managing people
- You know your way around Freshdesk, Zendesk and/or Zohodesk (or another similar software)
- You possess excellent written and oral communication skills that inspire customer care advisors
- You are organised, reliable, methodical and constantly look to ensure that customers have the best experience
- You are results orientated and understand the need to be flexible to deliver goals
What’s in it for you?
- Competitive salary and performance related bonus
- 25 days holiday, plus bank holidays, and an extra day holiday for your birthday
- Ongoing support and development
- Free daily breakfast
- Last Friday of each month nibbles and drinks in the office
- Cycle to work scheme
- Excellent transport links
- Great reward and recognition
- Exposure to all parts of a growing business
- Pension matching as part of auto-enrolment pension scheme
Current Working hours: 08:30-19:00 Monday to Friday with split shifts being 08:30 to 17:30 and 10:00 to 19:00. We will also open on Saturdays 08:30-17:30 for email, social media and webchat.
So Energy care about helping the energy industry become a much more diverse and inclusive environment and we work hard to lead by example. We are committed to Equal Employment Opportunity and building an inclusive environment for all.
If you are interested in finding out more please apply making sure to complete all the questions to the best of your ability and attached an up to date version of your CV.