WHO ARE WE?
MISSION is a collective of Creative and MarTech Agencies led by entrepreneurs who encourage an independent spirit. Employing over 1,000 people across 27 locations and 3 continents, the Group successfully combines its diverse expertise to produce Work That CountsTM for our Clients, whatever their ambitions. Creating real standout, sharing real innovation and delivering real growth for some of the world’s biggest brands.
The People Team are based across several locations in the UK, US and Asia, working both onsite with Agencies and remotely. We are a professional, close-knit team of specialists driving industry leading Strategic Partnering, Talent Management and People Services/Experience.
An exciting opportunity to join the People Services Team, in this new role delivering professional support to a complex variety of businesses within the Mission Group. You will join a small but busy team reporting into the Head of People Services and Experience and will provide first line support to the People Services Coordinators.
- As the People Service Lead Coordinator, you’ll provide seamless support across the full employee lifecycle to agencies within the Mission Group.
- Act as the first point of escalation for Tier 1 queries
- Support and guide new joiners in the team, acting as their Buddy
- You’ll be responsible for making sure all lifecycle activities and transactions are processed within the SLA
- Responsible for managing visa sponsorship across the group
- The role is varied, and you will often need to quickly swap between tasks, so being able to prioritise and balance a varied workload is key.
- You’ll play an active role in supporting projects and initiatives across People Services and the wider People Team
- Contribute to the continuous development of our offering and proactively seek out opportunities to improve our service and processes.
- Junior to mid-career level experience, with a particular focus and evidence of experience in HR Shared Services
- High attention to detail and accuracy with excellent Excel skills.
- Demonstrable experience of providing pragmatic support in an complex fast-paced environment.
- Comfortable in the role of self-starter and also able to act a team player; experience of operating in an international company desirable.
- Experience of working within a matrixed organisation and/or a wide variety of internal clients and external providers.
- Good project management and presentation skills with ability to handle multiple key stakeholders.
- 25 days’ holiday, increasing to 29 after 2 years’ service + Plus Bank Holidays
- Company pension scheme, with enhanced Employer contributions after 1 years’ service
- Medical Cash Plan – including employee assist programme, contributions to dental, optical, physio etc.
- Electric Car Purchase Scheme, via Salary Sacrifice
- Employee Discount Scheme – an online platform for all staff offering a variety of discounts at various shopping outlets, gyms etc
- Outstanding training and progression, including access to LinkedIn Learning and The Mission Group Learning
- Management System
- Mission Share Purchase Scheme
- Employee referral scheme
- Regular staff social events
- Company Christmas closure
- Long service awards
- Cycle To Work scheme
This role will be based in Bristol, with hybrid working mix of home and office in BS8. The salary is £25,000 – £30,000 per annum dependant on experience.
We are proud to be a Disability Confident Committed (Level 1) Employer. As a Disability Confident Committed Employer we have committed to; ensure our recruitment process is inclusive and accessible, communicating and promoting vacancies, offering an interview to disabled people who meet the minimum criteria for the job and anticipating and providing reasonable adjustments as required.