Are you committed to delivering high-quality recovery-orientated services to people with drug and alcohol misuse problems? Can you work collaboratively with a range of stakeholders for the good of the organisation? If you want to lead the development of treatment services suited to local needs, and contribute to the development of new initiatives, and can do so within budgets and with service users at the heart of your thought processes and decisions, this may be the perfect opportunity for you!
As Operations Manager, you will be jointly responsible for the delivery of high-quality recovery-orientated services (both clinical and non-clinical) for people with drug & alcohol misuse problems or mental health issues. You will work collaboratively with local partners and senior staff in the Operations Directorate to deliver high quality services to users that are in line with We Are With You’s business strategy and local business plan and engage with stakeholders to ensure We Are With You is known positively and has a high profile within the sector.
Check out what our Wigan site has to offer: https://youtu.be/BoixZ2SnMEs
As Operations Manager you will work in conjunction with the Quality & Clinical Governance and Knowledge Management Teams to improve standards whilst seeking to make efficiency savings. This will draw upon your experience of managing budgets and your commitment to placing service users at the heart of the organisation.
You will have excellent communication and people management skills, to ensure your success in engaging with stakeholder, working across the organisation and leading and managing a successful team to deliver strategic objectives.
As Operations Manager, you will undertake safeguarding leadership responsibilities, in line with the local and national safeguarding leadership structures.
In addition to service development, you will ensure that facility and property matters relating to service delivery are managed efficiently and effectively and that data monitoring is available and demonstrates the benefits and impact of the work of the service.
You will work collaboratively with colleagues in the Quality & Clinical Governance and the Knowledge Management teams to ensure the best practice is shared and knowledge and management information is available to the teams.
- ONC / NVQ level 3 or equivalent
- A proven track record of managing and leading drug and alcohol services or mental health services (or comparable services)
- Experience and evidence of working effectively at a management level
- Experience of managing a budget
- A track record of successfully working in joint ventures and partnerships
- Ability to interpret evidence and analyse problems to create viable sustainable solutions
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to quickly establish credibility and/or make a positive impact
- Demonstrable skills relating to an ability to persuade, influence and negotiate, with stakeholders and manage effective, successful relationships, both internally and externally
- Qualifications related to the field of substance misuse or mental health
- Experience of planning and delivery of group work programmes
- Experience and evidence of working effectively in a complex, multi-disciplinary organisation
- Experience of leading on service reconfiguration
ABOUT THE COMPANY
Everyone should feel comfortable getting the support they need for issues with drugs, alcohol or mental health.
At We Are With You we work with people on their own goals, whether that’s staying safe and healthy, making small changes or stopping an unwanted habit altogether. We give people support in a way that’s right for them either face to face in their local service, community or online.
We provide a free and confidential service without judgement to more than 100,000 people a year.
We use our expertise to improve the help available and raise awareness around drugs, alcohol and mental health so that more people can get support.
We Are With You.
There are a number of staff benefits of working for We Are With You that include:
- 28 days holiday plus a bank holiday allowance (pro rata for part time staff)
- Enhanced employer pension contribution
- Life assurance benefit scheme
- Flexible working patterns to help with work life balance
- Diverse package of training and development opportunities
- 24/7 access to employee assistance programme
- Cycle to work scheme