At Recycleye, we are turning the world’s waste into resource. According to the OECD, only 9% of waste has ever been recycled – but we’re changing that through our development of AI-based sensors combined with robotics that identify and sort a wide range of recyclables. We are transforming the economics behind the $2.5 trillion global waste recycling industry, and we want you to join us!
Founded in 2019, we have experienced rapid growth with technology deployed across Europe and the US and are on a trajectory to continue scaling at pace. To do this, we need more innovators to join our team.
We work together to grow and succeed, driven by our values of empowerment, inclusivity, and perseverance. We want you to come and join our vision of delivering improved efficiency and purity to waste sorting, turning rubbish into a trove of resources.
We now need an Installation Technician to join our busy Operational team and help us deliver on own exciting growth goals. You will play a crucial role in travelling to our deployed robots and maintaining the high quality we guarantee. Working closely both with the hardware team and the projects team, you will be based in our space in London for a bit more than 50% of your time and will be on our client sites for the rest of your time. This is a role with a lot of variety around an innovative and interesting product.
- Playing a vital part in supporting Recycleye by providing our first response to engineering issues, reactive and planned maintenance activities as well as proactive improvement works.
- Supplying off-site support to our clients to improve the consistency of our products.
- Helping to evolve and improve our existing systems as we grow, with feedback to the projects and tech team
- Work safely at all times following risk assessments and work instructions and maintain a clean working environment
- Full clean driving license
- Open to regular travel within Europe
- Open to occasional weekend work (with time in lieu)
- Within a commutable distance from London (where you will be required around 2 days per week)
- Electrical or software knowledge is not necessary but would be an advantage
- Network configuration knowledge is not necessary but would be an advantage
- Good communication skills
- Experience with power tools and how to use them safely.
- Experience installing industrial equipment in situ.
- Language skills alongside English highly beneficial
We care deeply about having the most passionate, driven, talented, and all-around best people on our mission to turn the world’s waste into resource.
Even if you don’t tick every box listed above but are motivated by our work and believe you can make a difference on our team, we’d really love to hear from you – so please do apply and drop us a note about what you bring!
- An excellent salary that’s both equitable and reviewed regularly
- Shares in the company – each and every Recycleyte is invested in our vision, and we want to give you the opportunity to do so as well, both in your day-to-day as well as in your long-term investment
- Progression: we are growing rapidly and excited for you to make an impact as we do so
- Unlimited holiday – actually, really, and truly (but with a minimum of 25 days)
- A welcoming and inclusive team environment with monthly company-wide socials
- Plenty of opportunities for training and personal development
- Healthcare coverage – Vitality is available from your very first day!