⚡ Who we are
Lodgify is a fast-growing startup focused on building vacation rental software that enables property owners and managers to independently manage and market their business online. We are an international team of more than 240 people and 50 different nationalities in the heart of Barcelona, and we've been featured twice in Wired's 100 Hottest European startups list.
🤩 What you'll be doing
- Preparing, organizing and updating accounts for our customers to evaluate our product
- Handle chats and incoming calls from prospective customers.
- Generate, qualify and review new leads
- Identify customer needs and position Lodgify to meet those needs.
- Work effectively in our CRM to manage interaction, record activity and update contact records accurately
- Support the sales team and help to handle the volume of calls during special campaigns, i.e. Black Friday
✍️ Skills and Qualifications
- Strong written and communication skills in English and Spanish (any other language such as French is a plus)
- Proven administrative experience
- Time-management skills and multitasking ability
- Proficient in using Hubspot, Gmail and Gsuite tools, with aptitude to learn new software and systems
- Excellent organizational skills with attention to detail
- Passion for SaaS solutions in the travel industry
- Full-time position (40hs a week)
- Salary in USD!
- Performance Bonus
- Allowance for your home-office tools: computer, headset, mouse, etc.
- Referral program with paid compensation.
- Opportunities for growth and development
- Great culture & working environment with an international team of over 40 different nationalities.
- Yearly team-building events and activities.
- Training and mentorship program.
- Yearly performance reviews.
⭐ Why you’ll love us:
You’ll be part of a growing, dynamic company with a truly international team. At Lodgify, we are full of contagious energy, hard work, and passion for what we do. Lodgify is committed to creating a workplace where everyone is heard and feels a sense of belonging.
We are proud to have an international team that acknowledges a variety of backgrounds, perspectives and skills. At Lodgify, we celebrate diversity and difference, and we are strongly committed to building an inclusive environment for all our employees.
All applications, including CV & cover letter, must be submitted in English. Applications in any other language will not be considered.