Come reimagine hospitality with us as our new superhost of our Florence location!
Your mission should you choose to accept it…
As our Community Host Intern, you’ll be operating in all of our front of house areas, making sure that each guest is having the best possible TSH-experience. Whether you’re providing a flawless welcome and check in, awesome service in our restaurant and bars or just having a chat to make their stay truly unforgettable ― you are at the forefront of our guest facing operation. You know everything about our products and how to (cross-)sell these to our guests. And it’s because of you that everyone who enters our Florence-location will become a raving fan of TSH instantly!
In case you don’t know who we are:
Known for being the rule breakers in hospitality, TSH is a fun, creative and inspiring environment where everyone can work, stay, learn and play and most importantly – be themselves. As an employer we look, act and think like a hotel, but instead we offer a lot more. Think student accommodation, long and short stay options, gyms, talks, events, rooftop bar and eat & drink escapes as well as community and coworking spaces. Located in The Netherlands, Germany, Austria, Italy, France and Spain with several new openings on the way, this hybrid hospitality concept may take root in the heart of Europe, but our plans are set for going global.
What You’ll Do
- You make sure everyone gets a warm welcome as soon as they walk in the coworking space;
- You’ll help our guests at our self-check-in kiosks (we have no reception desk);
- You’ll be a secret concierge to the city, answering all of your guests’ questions about the best places to visit, eat, shop or party;
- Tidy home’s a happy home. You’ll make sure everything is spick and span in all areas and ready for the following shift;
- You’ll help our guests with any requests or demands regarding our facilities (you may even pick up some new tech skills along the way!).
Who You Are
- You’re currently enrolled in a University;
- Currently studying a relevant bachelor’s in Hospitality, Sales, Advertising, Marketing, or Business;
- Enjoy receiving and taking responsibility and you can work independently;
- You have a flexible, hands-on, motivated and positive approach;
- You’re an octopus that loves to get your dexterity skills into action;
- You love responsibility and handle stressful peak periods like a pro;
- Fluent in English and Italian. Know any other languages? The more the merrier!
- Hard working, responsible and a “let’s do this!” mentality;
- You must be studying within the EU.
What We Offer
- An amazing work environment with a fantastic vibe and lots of positive energy.
- On the job coaching and guidance.
- Monthly compensation for your internship.
- The opportunity to work and learn at a dynamic, young, international organisation; we’re a real game changer in the hospitality industry.
- A first glimpse into the world of Hospitality with one of the most innovative players in the market.
- Access to the amazing TSH facilities, including our awesome restaurant and gym. And did we mention you also get a discount on Hotel stays and Food and Drinks?
- A wonderful workplace to call home with, dare we say it, fun colleagues.
Who you are, is how we want you to be. To us, hybrid hospitality goes across the board, from how we service our guests to how we represent ourselves. Here, everyone belongs, and we welcome people no matter their nationality, gender, age, sexual orientation, religion or culture. Your authenticity keeps our team diverse. Come as you are.