Location: Anywhere in the European Union
What we offer
Are you someone who is thrilled about HR management, team support and how essential this is, in any organisation? Do you have a few years of experience in this field, and are looking for new challenges to further develop your skills?
Then we might have the job for you!
As HR Manager at WeMove Europe, you would be working in an international values-based campaigning organisation that seeks to build people power to transform Europe on issues that matter including climate emergencies, migrant rights, workers rights, better governance, and more in the name of the European community, future generations and the planet. WeMove Europe are people from all walks of life, who call Europe their home – whether born in Europe or elsewhere.
Working remotely, you would be part of an international team of 30 staff dispersed across Europe who connect digitally every day and in person periodically.
Contract: Full time permanent contract, 6 months probation; based on labour code in your country
Vacation: 30 days vacation annually, training opportunities
Salary: SALARY RANGE DEPENDING ON LOCATION and experience level
Work location: European Union (based at a home office or co-working space of your choice)
In order to enhance the diversity of our team, we encourage applicants of all origins, ages and diverse backgrounds.
About the role
You are our HR champion, making us shine in our HR and team processes that support staff across 10 countries and 7 languages. Learning and taking inspiration from other organisations, you explore and develop new HR practices, and input to our organisational strategy and developments.
The HR Manager role embraces the full spectrum of HR management:
- You are responsible for the handling of staff contracts
- You manage our payroll, in coordination with our external accountants
- You manage our HR portal and info systems and handle HR requests coming from our team
- You are in charge of putting in place and monitoring our HR and team policies
- You keep the oversight of our recruitment and onboarding processes
- You handle processes for team development like staff surveys and team trainings
- You have 2-3 years of experience with HR and payroll management
- You have proven excellent communication and organisational skills
- You value diligence and attention to detail
- You have experience with quickly learning and working with online tools (experience with the HR management system Personio is a plus)
- You have experience in remote multilingual and multicultural organisations and are comfortable with processing documents in a variety of European languages
- You are fluent in English
- You are excited about the core mission of WeMove Europe
You look forward to working in a team where we all strive towards learning from each other and building a diverse and inclusive workplace culture.
Click on the apply button and apply on the organisation's website. Please mention Escape the City in your application.