We are looking for an enthusiastic Performance Marketing Executive to join the team and help us achieve our mission to make everyday noteworthy.
Reporting into the Senior Performance Marketing Manager, you will primarily support with the day-to-day optimisations of our Paid Social activity - from ad builds to reporting and analysis as well as future campaign planning and creative briefing.
There will also be opportunities to support with Display and scaling of brand traffic through paid channels.
This is a great role if you’re analytical, creative, organised & passionate about digital marketing and looking for an opportunity to develop your skills and join a fast-growing business.
Main Areas of Responsibility:
- Support with the day-to-day account builds and management of our Paid social channel across multiple platforms including Meta and TikTok.
- Support with weekly performance review including campaign and test analysis, in order to ensure monthly acquisition KPIs are achieved.
- Lead on the creative process for all things reactive & iterative to make sure we are always building on existing best performers to keeps ads refreshed and engaging
- Participate in brainstorming to find new audience, creative and optimisation ideas
- Run and implement regular account health checks to maintain account efficiency
- Lead on dynamic ads management and testing, thinking about the big wins and tests that can drive incremental performance improvements
- Support with the implementation of strategy and cross-functional projects such as Branded Content Ads,evolution of Paid Social video content and platform expansion
- Work collaboratively with the Organic Social team to deliver influencer creative assets for paid ads
- Contribute to regular meetings with key internal and external stakeholders
- Support Paid Social Channel Lead with Display optimisations and implementation of digital brand activations that focus on driving brand visibility and traffic
- At least 1-2 years’ experience with Paid Social marketing
- Experience with Facebook & TikTok Ads Manager
- Are super organised, and are able to multitask, meet deadlines and pivot quickly
- Are highly analytical with strong excel skills
- Strong understanding of marketing KPIs
- Are creative and enjoy developing new ideas for ad creative
- Have strong communication and collaboration skills to effectively work cross-functionally
- Are motivated, like to use your initiative and interested to learn about new marketing channels and opportunities to drive business growth
- We recognise the need for a work-life balance and offer a hybrid working model of 2 days in the office at Maison Papier, our lovely Camden office.
- 25 days annual leave per year + buy an extra five days.
- 20 days per year to Work from Anywhere.
- Private medical and rewards scheme with Vitality Health (including 50% off gym memberships with Virgin Active, Pure Gym and more).
- Enrolment into the Papier Pension scheme through the People Pension.
- Enhanced parental leave policies.
- Cycle to work loan scheme.
- £45 monthly cultural allowance
- £75 personal stationery allowance, and £150 to spend on our Occasion stationery for a lifetime special event
- 40% staff discount along with a family and friends discount.
- Papier with Purpose. We give back to the community and offer 2 days paid per year to volunteer for a cause you/we care about.
- Constant access to mental health, well-being resources and support from our in-house first aiders.
- Weekly team lunches & regular cultural trips.
- Our pooches are a part of the Papier team and you may see them from time to time in Maison Papier.
- Inclusive and friendly team who will make you feel welcome from day one.
At Papier, we believe that the diverse perspectives of all paper people deserve to be celebrated. A creative and curious community, we strive to be inclusive and equitable to all. We’re an equal-opportunity employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant on any grounds. From hiring processes to day-to-day business, we aim to create an environment that is accessible and safe for everyone. We’re always working towards building a balanced and supportive workplace, with policies and ways of working to ensure everyone can make the most of their time at Papier.