We are looking for an individual who is confident, proactive, and with an entrepreneurial ‘can do’ spirit. Proven experience in a customer facing role in a service led industry is a must, as is a strong customer care ethic. Experience working within a ‘start-up’ or SME would also be beneficial. The individual should be highly organised with the ability to multitask and react quickly within a fast-paced environment. Along with the ability and confidence to build relationships with new and existing members of our thriving community. Being able to work effectively with a variety of computerised systems is essential, as is fluent written and spoken English. Finally, we encourage individuality so that you can be yourself to bring your best every day.
In return we promise to support and guide you in your role and will provide the following compensation package: competitive salary, pension provision, discretionary bonus, Health Fund, 25 days annual leave (plus public holidays), 2 volunteer /charity (paid) days, Share Options, Better Space access, Employee Assistance Programme (EAP), and an Employee Referral Scheme.
x+why is the Place for Better Business. We design, create and manage flexible workspaces for companies, movements and individuals who believe that business should be used as a force for good. We believe that advancing people and planet, as well as profit, goes beyond responsibility; it makes exceptional sense. We currently have six spaces in London and Birmingham (with four more spaces across the UK coming soon). We inspire and support our community of purpose-driven companies through content, conversation, events, and bespoke Programmes.
We have everything that you would expect from a luxury co-working office (tech, coffee, Wi-Fi, music, plants, etc), as well as sustainable and ethical design and principles at our heart. We have an in-house wellness programme for our members to enjoy and now a private members club! We absolutely live our values. Come and join us!!
Locations Marketing Manager
Reporting to: Chief Marketing Officer
Job Purpose: This role presents an exciting opportunity for a marketing manager with property experience, to step up and lead the delivery of local marketing activity for our growing business. You should be excited by working for a Certified B Corporation and company looking to make a genuine impact
Location: London based, with frequent travel opportunities to national sites.
The Role: This role will work closely with the wider Marketing, Sales, and Local Site Teams to create marketing materials that drive leads, particularly for New Site Openings (NSO).
The role focuses on delivering bespoke marketing initiatives to drive pre-sales, and working with the Community teams to make sure local marketing strategies are executed to deliver against occupancy KPIs.
Activities include sales collateral and brochures, local activations and outreach, events, influencer and partner engagement, content production, and local B2B initiatives.
You will deliver this by (roles/responsibilities):
Execute the Marketing/Sales Activity for NSO
- Run local site marketing campaigns in a research, planning, execution, optimisation, and reporting framework.
- Deliver our Marketing Toolkit for all new sites – defining local marketing strategy/activity, setting, and managing site budgets, completing competitive reviews, delivering local branded messaging to the market
- Execute on pre-sales activity (e.g., local signage, broker events, LinkedIn outreach, networking opportunities, local partnerships, and PR, etc) to establish our position in new markets
- Collaborate with our Landlord partners to identify opportunities
- Collaborate with Building/Landlord design and comms agencies to share content and messaging
- Work with the content manager to execute site-specific social media campaigns
- Brief and work closely with an external agency to deliver site brochures
- Develop and manage templates in Canva to support the sales team (with Brand lead)
- Monitor and report on campaign success – continually optimising to improve results
Support community and sales teams with ongoing local area marketing activity
- Execute ongoing activity from the Marketing Playbook with sales/community teams, including - Automated LinkedIn outreach, flyering or local outreach, sales collateral production, local partnerships, signage, offers and sales promotions, brochure updates
- Work with wider marketing and sales teams on wider projects to help us hit our weekly, monthly, and yearly targets.
If you feel that you could deliver in this role, please submit an application. Worried you don’t meet all the requirements? Please don’t! Applicants often second guess themselves when applying for new roles. So, if you are worried you don’t meet all the criteria, or that your CV may look a little different, please get in touch anyway and let us do the worrying for you. We can't wait to hear from you!
Click on the apply button and apply on the organisation's website. Please mention Escape the City in your application.