About Kin + Carta:
Want to help build a world that works better for everyone? Kin + Carta is a global digital transformation consultancy that makes a difference to the billions who now work, play, shop, communicate and share online.
Join a global team of curious and diverse minds in connecting people, data and technology to produce amazing experiences for some of the world’s most influential companies. Become a maker, builder or creator as we explore the possibilities of sustainable digital technology, helping clients to rapidly innovate, modernise their systems, enable their teams, and optimise for continued growth.
We focus on tech but we’re a proudly inclusive business with trust and human connection at its heart. People, the planet, and profit matter equally to us which is why we’re a certified B Corporation in the United States and Europe.
The Talent Partner role in a nutshell:
As a Senior Talent Partner at Kin + Carta you will be responsible for delivery of hiring for open roles for a variety of practices or sub-practices. We're looking for someone with experience of hiring for Public Sector clients either directly or via consultancy to support with our growth within this space. You’ll be managing multiple roles (circa 10-12) at any given time, responsible for the end to end recruitment from sourcing through to offer negotiation. As a Senior Talent Partner you will lead the standards for quality across all areas of role management; sourcing, candidate experience and candidate assessment.
You’ll have a problem solving approach in line with hiring in a competitive tech market, with the ability to plan how to proactively attract the best talent across some challenging roles. You’ll work in collaboration with hiring managers and Lead Talent Partners to continuously inspect and adapt our hiring process, making recommendations of where we can increase efficiencies enabling us to accelerate our hiring efforts. You will act as a coach and mentor to other team members.
What you can expect:
- Managing the delivery of an effective direct recruitment model via a variety of different sources
- To access and maintain candidate information, including CVs and contact details, using our Applicant Tracking System
- Responsible for presenting research materials including market insights or salary surveys to practice leads to help shape recruitment and hiring strategy regionally
- Managing and monitoring the performance of 3rd party suppliers and recruitment agencies to ensure optimum output and positive partnerships
- Acting as a trusted partner and advisor for hiring managers and fellow team members, demonstrating excellent stakeholder management skills
- Working at a fast pace and able to adapt to an organisation that is going through change
- Working closely with our Casting and Delivery Operations teams to ensure the right people are joining Kin + Carta at the right time.
- Act as a collaborative team player who thrives when working with others in a multi-functional team
- Actively involved in Kin + Carta life and endeavouring to make Kin + Carta a better place to work
- Committed to and proactively involved in improving diversity, inclusion, equity and awareness at Kin + Carta making it a safe and inclusive place to work
The type of person we would love to meet, should ideally have:
- Extensive proven experience within an inhouse or agency recruitment function where you have been responsible for contributing to and delivering a recruitment strategy
- Prior experience of recruiting for Public Sector clients
- Demonstrate a genuine passion for Talent
- Prior proven experience and deep understanding of delivering successfully on headcount delivery utilising a variety of sourcing methods to identify and attract top talent including job adverts, Linkedin, Cord, Otta, etc.
- Prior experience of managing the end-to-end recruitment process, from direct sourcing through to role offering ensuring a positive candidate experience at all times
- Experience of helping shape and manage an Employer Value Proposition/Employer Brand
- Extensive previous experience using a Recruitment ATS (preferably Greenhouse) to collate candidate and hiring data to help inform decision making
- Capable of managing stakeholders up to Exec level, keeping the importance of excellent customer service at the forefront at all times
- Demonstrate excellent communication skills both verbal and written. As well as being able to demonstrate the ability to change communication styles depending on your audience.
- Able to act with pace and accuracy in a fast paced environment
- Organised, punctual and understand the importance of attention to detail
- Able to work as part of a collaborative team sharing knowledge and best practice
- Prior experience of navigating tricky negotiation processes with candidates and also 3rd party suppliers
- Experience of being involved in community events for example Tech Meet Ups, Recruitment Events etc.
- Previous experience of analysing and utilising recruitment and hiring data to constantly improve and shape recruitment processes