Life at Elvie; Meaningful work, Exceptional People
We're Elvie. We create smart products, new solutions, and a fair few taboo-busting conversations while we’re at it. Founded by Tania Boler in 2013, we develop extraordinary innovations designed to improve women’s lives. It's a fascinating and challenging area that requires us to solve problems that no one else has ever tackled before.
At Elvie, you’ll be surrounded by people who want to improve everything and everyone around them. People who are passionate about our mission. People who are driven to solve problems and constantly consider the best ways to improve the health and wellbeing of women.
We're deeply proud of our values, which are intrinsic to the way we behave every day. We take them seriously because we want our culture to thrive:
- We make an impact: We’re mission-driven and not afraid to break boundaries. We relentlessly focus on going the extra mile to solve problems.
- We’re fearless innovators: We are passionate, curious, and data-driven. We continuously embrace change and innovation.
- We’re in it together: we fail and learn fast — always as one team — and have fun along the way. We stay authentic and embrace our differences.
Did you know?
In some regions our amazing products are considered to be medical devices. This means we maintain our Medical Device quality management system in compliance with ISO 13485:2016, to support the development of our groundbreaking products
About the role:
Okay, we’ve waffled long enough. So let’s get to the good bit:
As a Trading Analyst, your role sits within the Commercial Finance team based in the UK, however, your day-to-day working will be heavily within the US sales and business development team based in the US.
Elvie has successfully been selling through Ecommerce, Retail, Amazon, and Distributors in the US.
In this role, you will be responsible for ensuring the liaison between our US Sales and Operations teams, analyzing and reporting on sales, trends, marketplace, and customer information, and coordinating New Vendor set-ups. The ideal candidate should manage their time well in the fast-paced environment exhibiting attention to detail. The Sales Analyst should have a team-player attitude and a solutions-oriented/ problem-solving approach. This position serves as a liaison between Sales, Operations, and Finance. This is a unique opportunity to join one of the fastest-growing tech start-ups in the world and shape how we define the next stage of our success!
Location: Remote, ideally based on the East Coast
Employment type: Permanent (please note, you must have the right to work in the USA)
Salary: Up to USD $72,000 but flexible dependent on experience
What you’ll be doing at Elvie:
- Develop (where necessary) and maintain sales reporting that will be shared cross-functionally.
- In-depth analysis of sales reports from customers and marketplace data that can provide action-oriented recommendations.
- Work cross-functionally with operations, sales, marketing, and finance to ensure accurate information on shipments, revenue, and account performance is reported on a weekly, monthly, and quarterly basis.
- Oversee order processing and account maintenance globally, including but not limited to:
- Processing complex orders in a timely manner via phone, email, EDI, and/or fax
- Communicating product or procedure changes to the applicable party
- Work cross-functionally with sales, operations, legal and finance to complete complex New Vendor set-ups within the scheduled time
- Respond to and onboard any new sales leads that come through the website across all channels
- Provide all Elvie required documentation for new customers
- Coordinate and schedule with the team any training needs required
- Prepare and present monthly US category market activities report (breast pump, pelvic floor trainer, female health tech, and in the related health/wellness space)
- Create, maintain, and present when required a view of market trends, competitor analysis, and partner platform for each region
- Assist with special projects as neede
What we are looking for:
- Ideally a minimum of 1 years relevant experience
- Ideally a minimum of 1 years of experience with CRMs (Netsuite and Salesforce a plus)
- Ability to manage multiple priorities with strong attention to detail, highly organized
- Build strong relationships with internal and external customers that will allow for influencing, managing interdependencies, and delivering results
- Exceptional communication skills (verbal and written) and ability to articulate the story the numbers are telling us
- Advanced Microsoft Excel proficiency
- Proficiency with both Microsoft Office and GSuite applications and the ability to learn new programs
- Ability to work well in a fast-paced, professional environment while navigating complex sales processes and multi-stakeholder projects
- Self-starter that is able to adapt to change quickly and with minimal supervision
We're on an exceptional journey. And we can offer you a genuinely purpose-led career with a culture built on trust, autonomy, and flexibility. In addition, we'll give you:
- Lots of flexibility: whether it’s working from home, doing the school run, or life admin, we understand that flexibility is essential, and we trust you to do the right thing for you and us. We are currently trialling a 9 day fortnight across the organisation.
- Share options: we want everyone to have a stake in our success
- An annual discretionary bonus scheme
- 20 days’ annual leave, plus 10 sick days, plus national holidays
- 8 extra life leave days; getting married, moving house, menopause or just things that you can’t put a label on that matter to you
- 5=10 leave: 10 days’ additional leave on your 5th and 10th years of service!
- $100 contribution to your home working set up to spend as you see fit
- An annual personal development allowance of $200 and unlimited access to our learning and development platform, Learnerbly
- Generous parental leave policies; maternity, paternity/partner, shared & adoption
- Medical, dental and vision plan
- 401k match to 5%
- Travel Assistance with Guardian Globe
- Short term and long term disability insurance
- A free Elvie trainer for you to keep or give away when you join
- Generous employee and friends & family discounts on Elvie products
- Livehealth online & One Medical plus various well-being initiatives throughout the year
What you can expect after you’ve applied:
A member of our recruitment team will reach out to you after they have reviewed your application. You must ensure your application is completed correctly, and we strongly encourage you to add a cover letter or note to let us know why Elvie’s the right fit for you.
We would like to get to know you through your background, attitude, experience and understand your motivation to work with us. Our interview process varies depending on the position, but it typically looks like this:
- 30-minute video call with one of our recruiters
- 30-45 minute video call with the hiring manager
- 45-60 minute video interview with the team (some positions may require you to complete a task/presentation)
- For some positions, there may be an additional interview with one of senior our leadership team
This is undoubtedly an exciting time to join Elvie. You’ll have a voice, make an impact, and have the opportunity to mould your role. So be ready to learn, have fun, and be inspired by our passionate, talented team — and having a sense of humor helps too. 😉
We can’t wait to hear from you!
Belonging at Elvie
At Elvie, we believe having diverse teams in which everyone can be their authentic self is key to our success. We encourage people from all backgrounds to apply and we don't discriminate based on race, colour, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, marital status, disability or age.
If you need any support with your application, please get in contact with us: email@example.com or +44 (0)203 884 7223.