Bevi is on a mission to disrupt the beverage supply chain and replace single-use water bottles with smart water machines. Thousands of companies use Bevi to sustainably provide their employees with pure, sparkling, and flavored water at work. As the market leader in IoT-enabled beverage machines, we’ve raised over $160M in venture capital and we have grown tremendously each year since launch. In addition to maintaining hypergrowth with our current product line, Bevi is heavily investing in new product development.
We are looking for a scrappy, tenacious, and experienced Director of Demand Generation to accelerate Bevi’s already strong growth trajectory. The ideal candidate will have a rock solid background in B2B demand gen—everything from paid search to content syndication to live events—as well as a healthy desire to innovate constantly and measure impact obsessively. Reporting to and collaborating with Bevi’s Vice President of Marketing, this role will be a blend of strategy and execution aimed at discovering the optimal program mix for driving business growth that keeps pace with the company’s aggressive targets.
This role is based out of our Charlestown office, at least 2 days per week in person (more if desired!).
ROLES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Own the end-to-end strategy and execution of Bevi’s demand generation engine
- Effectively manage Bevi’s digital advertising agency
- Work with sales & product marketing teams to align around Bevi’s go-to-market strategy and develop the most impactful messaging for our target audiences
- Create full-funnel, vertical-specific campaigns that not only attract qualified buyers, but generate greater market awareness for the Bevi brand
- Build effective ABM campaigns to drive more effective penetration of Bevi’s most valuable account targets
- Own and manage Bevi’s demand gen budget to ensure efficient spend that drives toward the company’s goals within a desirable CAC range
- Work with Bevi’s brand team to create inspiring and engaging content to power our campaigns
- Work closely with event marketing to implement a coordinated and effective live event presence and strategy
- Become one with the sales organization—understand their needs, their feedback, and work tirelessly to help them hone their lead follow-up efforts and improve our conversion rates at every stage of the buyer journey
- Work with our brand team and website agency to ensure our website experience is optimized from both an SEO and conversion optimization perspective.
- Collaborate with sales and marketing operations to develop advanced campaign tracking, lead scoring, and attribution models that will help the team decide where and how to invest time and resources
- Oversee the management of Bevi’s marketing program calendar
- Deeply understand the metrics that drive business outcomes, including channel effectiveness, conversion rates, pipeline velocity, CAC, and more
- Share learnings - Educate the sales and marketing teams about what’s working, what’s not, and what we need to do to get better
- This is not a strategy-only role where you delegate and move on—you will be expected to roll up your sleeves and execute, in addition to managing our website and ad agency partners
- You must consider yourself as an extension of the sales team. Deep experience partnering with B2B sellers is non-negotiable
- 7+ years in a B2B demand generation role
- A test & learn, “growth hacker” mentality. You are constantly optimizing and never settling for middle-of-the road results.
- Experience working in Hubspot and Salesforce or comparable systems
- Experience developing and deploying ABM campaigns targeted to enterprise-level accounts
- Deep experience with paid search and digital advertising
- Strong analytical mindset paired with a creative and agile approach to ensure we’re consistently peppering the market with high-quality, high-converting campaigns
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work cross functionally and collaborate with other departments is critical
- A strong understanding of the B2B buyer journey and how to move prospects from one phase to the next
- Bachelor’s degree
- Comprehensive medical, dental and vision insurance plans with BlueCross BlueShield, 95% paid by employer
- 401(k) with company match, and environmentally responsible investment options
- Flexible PTO plus 9 company holidays, and additional paid days for sick leave, etc (including sustainability or social justice volunteer events)
- Generous fully paid parental leave for both birth parents and non-birth parents
- Fully employer paid disability and life insurances
- Wellness and fitness reimbursements
- Monthly stipends for cell phone use and commuting costs
- Onsite snacks and (of course) unlimited Bevi ... plus composting and terracycling, too
- Happy hours, pancake breakfasts, Hero awards - and more!
- Join a team that shares our Bevi Core Values:
- Put Customers First
- Be Great to Work with
- Raise the Bar Together
- Act Like You Own the Business
- Be Curious and Ask Why
- Champion Sustainability