To assist the Line Manager in planning, organizing and supervising all processes of the outlet and to provide hands-on support to food and beverage associates. Also to ensure the outlet provides quality service that is consistent with the SBU SOP to achieve maximum revenue and profit in line with the budgeted and forecasted projections.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Ensure that all colleagues’ activities adhere to, and support the JA Resorts & Hotels quality standards at all times.
- Ensure the highest level of service and courtesy are provided to all guests.
- Ensure that an effective link is maintained between kitchen and service areas.
- Manage the level, consistency, and quality of table and/ or counter service of all menu items.
- Ensure that all outlet processes adhere to all food hygiene regulations and procedures.
- Consistently monitor quality of food and beverages being served and service quality, escalating any major problems and complaints to the Line Manager.
- Provide specialist advice to guests and colleagues on food and beverages.
- Actively seek and review guests’ feedback with regard to food quality, service, and overall satisfaction and take appropriate and timely action.
- Conduct regular team briefings and meetings. Takes full responsibility of the outlet.
- Apply creative solutions and proposes ideas to grow develop and improve the business.
- To assist in the preparation of the department budget and the sales and marketing plans.
- Achieve sales and profit targets and enhance the margins through effective stock management and minimizing controllable costs.
- Create and prepare monthly promotion to generate revenue. Actively promote the use of up-selling techniques within outlet to exceed guest expectations and increase revenue