Glean’s Product Marketing Associate will contribute to the end-to-end customer experience of Glean and support the creation of marketing strategies, go-to-market plans and product launches. Day-to-day you will collaborate with the Marketing, Product, Sales, and Customer support teams, and will help drive emotional engagement and long-term value amongst our target audience.
This role helps ensure we remain customer centric and supports in aligning key go-to-market functions.
- Execute the end-to-end go-to-market strategies, including targeted marketing campaigns and product feature launches.
- Support the creation of marketing campaigns, working with marketing and growth teams. Manage the creative development process, from briefing teams or agencies to execution. All with the purpose to improve customer acquisition, retention and loyalty.
- Manage the product communication calendar, coordinating with internal teams and channel owners to ensure campaigns are delivering value to customers and driving overall business impact.
- Understand our target audience and the buyer triggers, engagement factors in order to inform and create future marketing campaigns.
- Build relationships with key stakeholders & partners, collaborate with cross-functional teams including marketing, product, operations, legal, customer care, data science and analytics to ensure seamless project or campaign execution.
- Manage the customer feedback loops, gathering key customer intel, summarising insights and packaging the information for the relevant internal teams.
- Creation of product collateral including hands-on production or coordination with internal creative teams or agencies.
- Drive the execution of internal support material for sales enablement, including messaging around product positioning, target personas and competitive comparisons
- Experience with go-to-market activities, project management or marketing
- Strong stakeholder management skills
- The ability to gather and interpret data, generate insights and make data-driven recommendations
- Proficiency or expertise in CRM systems such as HubSpot is preferred
Salary and Benefits
£34,000-£42,000 depending on experience
- 33 days annual leave + 3 gifted days at Christmas
- Generous individual learning and training allowance
- Truly flexible hours to suit when you work best
- Full home working set up and beautiful collaborative office space
- Nomad working policy with family travel insurance
- Enhanced 26 weeks maternity and 4 weeks paternity (fully paid)
- Health cash plan (from glasses to massages)
- 6% employer pension contribution
Glean empowers learners with the confidence and ability to build useful knowledge in an age of information overload. Our inclusive learning technology is used by 100,000s of students to gain 21st century learning skills with a proven note taking process. We aim to reduce waste by helping learners to get more value from working with spoken language.
Our mission is to challenge how the world thinks about learning so that it’s more accessible, productive, and purposeful for all learners. Join our values-driven and growing team if you’re excited by our goal to change a million lives for the better.