In a world where diabetes, obesity and poor health (mental and physical) is becoming more and more common, Hunter & Gather is on a mission to improve your health and wellbeing.
A cross-category real food and supplements brand that creates ancestrally inspired products which are always free from refined sugars, grains/gluten and inflammatory seed oils.
Since launch in 2017, Hunter & Gather are making waves in the FMCG industry, with their fast growth (a Multi-Million pound brand within their first 3 years), plethora of awards won (Forbes, Ocado Rising Stars, Great Taste Producer and more) as well as an innovative Omni-channel approach.
The brand is on a rocket ship in terms of growth and has big plans for the next 12-24 months of which you will be key in helping to deliver our customer acquisition journey and retention via email, SMS and Push notification management.
If you are looking to join an exciting fast growth brand with a mission, epic team culture and flexible working - then check out the details below and get applying!
What is the role?
As a CRM Manager at Hunter & Gather, your key role is to lead our CRM initiatives and drive customer retention and loyalty. You will be responsible for managing and enhancing our CRM system via Klaviyo, conducting data analysis that informs strategic decisions, and managing various CRM projects to ensure we maintain an exceptional level of customer service. You will also have a knack for identifying customer needs and predicting future trends.
In this role, you'll leverage your creative flair and technical acumen to help us communicate with our tribe through the channels they best engage with such as email, SMS & Push notifications. You'll be an integral part of a dynamic team that is passionate about improving the health and wellbeing of the world.
• Full time Mon – Fri
• 37.5-hour week
• 33 days leave (inc. bank holidays)
• Flexi start time (Core business hours 10-4)
• Hybrid: WFH up to 3 days per week
• AXA Private Healthcare
• Dog friendly office
• Office in Chafford Hundred, Essex RM16 (C2C trains + bus connections)
• Parking nearby
Reporting to: Head of Growth
• 2+ Years experience as a CRM manager or similar role
• Experience with Shopify & Klaviyo for Email & SMS
• Experience setting up, managing and AB testing flows
• Experience with Advanced CRM Techniques
• Expert at Data Analysis
• Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and deliver on deadlines
• Experience in FMCG / Supplements space
• An understanding of push notifications & SMS marketing
• Accurate Copywriting
• Core Design skill (Canva or similar)
• Basic HTML knowledge
• Experience with Amazon CRM Management via Merchant
• Ability to work independently
• Ability to create, document and implement processes on Asana or other Project Management tools
• Appreciation of ancestral influenced lifestyles such as Keto, Paleo, Low Carb, Carnivore
• A foodie – we love a good grass-fed British Tomahawk
Skills and attributes
• Thrive within an Entrepreneurial business/environment
• Agile and dynamic
• Hands on and a great project manager
• A can do, positive attitude
• Someone that loves to finish tasks
• Someone that loves technology and tech-based marketing
• Ability to design, implement and continually improve processes
• Comfortable with change and development
• Oversee all direct communications with customers through the CRM platform.
• Working with existing agencies
• Ensure the CRM system provides an effective sales funnel and efficient sales process.
• Take ownership of all flows, campaigns, SMS & Push Notifications with AB Testing to improve.
• Analyse various data to inform the management of strategic decision-making and to recommend improvements to customer journeys.
• Develop, document, implement and manage effective CRM strategies for customer retention and loyalty.
• Hands on campaign creation and publishing for email, SMS, Push notifications and all customer comms platforms.
• Improve the effectiveness of the database tools and software, and provide recommendations to senior management for software acquisitions and future enhancements.
• Monitor and maximise customer lifetime value strategies ensuring maximum profitability.
• Work closely with all departments to ensure the CRM system is working most effectively for all aspects of the company.
• Provide detailed reporting and present findings to management team
• Work alongside a digital designer and copywriter to create visually appealing communications that are on brand.