Climate Impact Partners, a leading provider of high quality carbon credit programmes, is looking for a HR Operations Lead to join our HR team.
The HR Operations Lead will act as a first point of contact to colleagues within the business and Lead on our HR Operations.
- Work in close partnership with the HR Business Partners.
- Monitor all time off including Maternity, Paternity and Sick Leave across our 3 legal entities.
- Manage the full payroll process for our colleagues in US, UK and Kenya as well as liaising with our EOR on a monthly basis for payroll.
- Manage the full benefits lifecycle for our company benefits across UK, US and Kenya, Including the annual renewal process.
- Work closely and manage our EOR in the US.
- Maintain all HR policies and ensure that each colleague signs a copy of our employee handbook upon joining the company.
- Manage Onboarding process from time of offer acceptance, to new starter joining – including running a HR Induction for new joiners.
- Be the first point of contact for all employee queries and know when to escalate these to the HR Business Partner.
- Ensure that our HRIS system always reflects correct data and update if there any changes. Further, manage the administration for the system for performance management and employee engagement.
- Manage the administration and communications around annual HR cycles.
- Working closely with HR Director and HR Business Partners during annual cycles to help with system administration.
- Support on HR operation projects – including but limited to Gender pay gap reporting and Reward data.
- Support HR Business Partners on Job Framework and Structure.
- UK and Kenya Pension and US 401K management.
- Manage the Visa sponsorship process and working with lawyers to ensure compliance.
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR
- Previous experience working within a fast-paced HR environment on a strategic and operational level.
- Good employment law knowledge for both UK and US.
- High standards of delivery and a strong work ethic.
- High attention to detail.
- Extensive IT skills.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Proactive, with the ability to seek out opportunities.
- Remote working
- Medical Insurance*
- Vision and/ or DentalBenefits*
- Adoption AssistanceProgram*
- Flexible SpendingAccount*
- Health Savings Account*
- Basic Term lifeInsurance (up to 1 x salary)*
- Other VoluntaryInsurances*
- Access to perks anddiscounts such as gym memberships, nutrition coaching, childcare, pethealth insurance*
- 24/7 Well-being andSupport Helplines*
- 401k plan withinvestment options
- Bonus scheme, subject tocompany and individual performance
*Benefits provided by Insperity.
Climate Impact Partners is an equal opportunities employer. Our goal is to be a diverse and inclusive workforce, that embraces our differences, and so all aspects of employment including the decision to hire and promote, will be based on merit, competence, performance, and business need. We do not discriminate on the basis of characteristics protected under federal, state, or local law. To support this, all applications are anonymised until the interview stage which means that regardless of who has applied, your characteristics are totally anonymous.