We’re building the home for Food Businesses to help them “Run, Grow and Transform.”
The Karma Kitchens team is focused on a single mission. To build the best commercial kitchens at scale and provide the critical resources required for passionate food businesses to grow quickly. We work with all business types, from small startup F&B brands to large multinationals across the whole food sector.
This year will be a big one jumping from 3 locations to 13. In the next five years, we will operate 30 sites in major cities across Europe and the UK and will be on track as the primary workspace provider to the £98bn UK F&B industry.
We’re a small team of 11 with huge growth plans; therefore, our team is growing too. We love food and eat lunch together from our sister company Karma Cans every day of the week. Building strong relationships is at the heart of what we do and making that fun is key to our success.
We’re looking for a hungry and talented Sales Manager with proven sales experience. You’ll be responsible for driving sales and ensuring the kitchen is full; outreach, pipeline management, and a sales strategy. This year Karma Kitchen will be building out its tech products, providing tech systems to help improve efficiencies and margins of food businesses within our spaces. We are looking for someone confident in selling physical infrastructure and software to help provide a vertically integrated solution for food brands.
You’ll be working closely with our founder and CRO to build your outreach strategy, using multiple outreach channels and closing inbound leads. In addition to building strong pipelines, you’ll be responsible for touring potential customers around our kitchens and developing different methods to convert them to residents in our kitchens.
● 5+ years of sales experience consistently smashing targets
● Ability to Identify, build, and manage a pipeline of well-diversified leads from a variety of channels
● A strong communicator with the ability to work with and build strong relationships with lots of different types of people across a broad spectrum of business types
● Ability to work autonomously and take ownership
● A highly self-motivated individual with the ability to think creatively
● Strategic thinker and process driven
● Passionate about the food space and working for a high-growth business
● 28 holidays per year
● Free lunch every day of the week supplied by the amazing Karma Cans
● A fun and supportive team and the opportunity to take the company international
● 40-45k starting salary + 10-21k Commission