Kite Flooring launched in 2019 on a mission to help consumers find the perfect wooden floor.
We have a showroom at Kent and London, on Shoreditch high street, and work across London, and the Home Counties.
Flooring is a huge industry (everyone needs it!), but currently, retail customers find themselves with millions of options, complex jargon, and confusing pricing. The most common way to purchase flooring is through ordering small samples, but this often doesn’t reflect the final product received.
Kite was set up to address these challenges, by having both a curated range and customer-centric approach; we clearly explain the decision-making process to go through when choosing a floor. We also visit people with our large sample boards, which is the best way to choose a floor, and also, the best time to give advice.
We are focused on the premium, design-led part of the market. This means we work with some of the most beautiful floors, in the most amazing spaces in London, and surrounding areas.
Don't worry if you know nothing about flooring. We're really looking for attitude over experience. You'll join the sales team which includes the founder, previously a Director at one of the largest property services businesses in the UK and the Head of Sales, ex Head of Commercial at a VC backed start-up.
Be prepared to get stuck into everything. We even help our four fitting teams fit floors when they need us.
We’ve had great success so far (just read some of our reviews....), with many happy customers. We're profitable, and are now on a mission to bring our way of choosing a floor to London and beyond.
We're looking for Sales Consultants to help us make this happen.
- Comfortable meeting new people, and able to build instant rapport.
- An interest in Design; we pride ourselves on having an opinion on how people should decorate their homes.
- Organised; you will be expected to manage multiple opportunities at any one time. You will also have to juggle site visits across London.
- Willingness to learn; flooring can be technical, so you will need to work hard to develop this. Full training will be provided.
- Accuracy; flooring projects can be complex, so attention to detail is important.
- Adaptable and practical; we’re a start-up so you’ll find yourself working on all aspects of the business.
- The occasional Saturday or Sunday afternoon will be required (but you can then take other time off in the week..)
We’re still in our early stages of development, and the right candidate will quickly have the opportunity to take on additional responsibility, and increase earnings significantly.
£35k - On Target Earnings Year 1
£45k - OTE - Year 2 (with opportunities to earn more)