About Flashmat / Lighthouse
Flashmat is a B-Corp photo experiences and content agency producing events, activations and online digital campaigns for global brands. Our sister agency Lighthouse, also a B-Corp, specialises in digital experiences, such as AR and VR.
We are looking for a full time Project Manager to join the team at a growing small to medium sized agency. This is a brilliant opportunity for someone looking to deliver brand activations, whilst shaping the agency and making Flashmat / Lighthouse the ‘stand-out’ in the industry.
The Project Manager role focuses on the delivery of events, activations and projects with high-profile clients. You will be responsible for delivering end to end on projects from concept through production to delivery, with planning and successful execution, working closely within a team. You will also be responsible for managing client accounts; developing opportunities with prior clients and growing new accounts.
This role is ideal for a creative individual with strong organisation and communication skills, who will drive projects forward in a fast-paced and creative environment.
We are a B-Corp company that values our staff and offers great benefits, a sense of community and the chance to grow and expand with us. If you feel you’d be a good fit for us, check out the full job description below.
The ideal candidate will be responsible for planning, coordinating, and implementing projects within the decided-upon budget, timeline, and scope. They will also effectively monitor and present project updates to relevant stakeholders, clients, or project team members.
- Scope project requirements and prepare budgets
- Deliver projects on time ensuring quality standards are met
- Develop a detailed project plan and monitor progress
- Communicate with the team and ensure all members are on board with delegated tasks
- Maintain continuous support to clients with event planning and logistical planning; as well as managing expectations
- Work closely with clients to achieve their vision; contributing creatively to pitches with creative solutions, bringing existing knowledge and an ‘outside the box’ way of thinking
- Provide end-to-end project management for all digital and live projects
- Manage staff including booking staff onto events, hiring new staff
- Update relevant stakeholders or team members on the project progress
- Coach and support project team members with tasks you assign them
- Managing external suppliers and contractors
- Attending site visits and be on-site for event setups
- Attending client meetings / pitches; present ideas to client
- Admin and keeping key documents up to date
Qualifications and Skills
- Previous experience as a project manager within an agency environment
- Strong interest in branding, marketing and social media
- Effective, clear and professional communication and presentation skills
- Excellent written and spoken English
- Expert knowledge in event planning, logistics, marketing
- Experience dealing with budgets
- The ability to multi-task and manage multiple events simultaneously
- Leadership skills; clear management capabilities
- Resilient under pressure; maintaining focus and clarity
- Detail oriented and high level of accuracy
- Forward-thinking; high-lighting areas of growth in the business
- Experience dealing with high profile clients across different sectors
- Being part of a B-Corp company; we are legally committed to being a socially and environmentally responsible company
- Cycle scheme (https://www.cyclescheme.co.uk/)
- Breastfeeding policy
- Work-from-home policy (where appropriate)
- Training opportunities within allocated budget
- Social and team building events throughout the year
- Office located in a exciting building space with other creative companies and comfortable / sociable communal areas
- Sustainable environmental and supplier policies
www.flashmat.co.uk // @flashmatuk
www.lighthousestudio.io // @lighthousestudio.io