Papier, the stationery start up disrupting the industry with its eclectic emporium of stationery and desk products that invite curiosity and contemplation, is looking for a talented, passionate & results-driven Influencer Marketing Manager to join our Community team and accelerate our brand traction in the US. You’ll be responsible for creating and iterating upon a dynamic influencer strategy to drive Papier’s growth and brand awareness through always on, seasonal campaigns and product seeding.
Based in New York and reporting into the Head of Community & Social, you will be a key spokesperson for the brand and will play a critical role in defining how we create a compelling and breakthrough social presence through creator voices. Papier’s purpose is to invite people to uncover the possibilities of a blank page and this whimsical sense of wonder is essential to our influencer strategy, Your focus would be on building upon Papier’s UK influencer marketing foundations and accelerating our growth in the US, with core KPIs around impactful yet cost effective reach, follower growth, traffic to site, engagement rate & content virality. Internally, you’ll be comfortable working with multiple teams and collaborating cross-functionally to bring projects to life.
We are looking for a digitally-focused influencer marketing expert who is an excellent creative thinker and equally comfortable across technical and analytical problem solving, with a proven track record of clearly demonstrating social and talent impact on business objectives and KPIs.
Founded in May 2015, Papier is a fast-growth start up, with offices in New York and London. Just named #11 of best 100 Tech Start Ups by Tempo, Papier recently closed its Series-C and is excited to add to our growing US-based organization.
What will you do?
- Develop and manage end-to-end global influencer campaigns, both paid and gifted, including framing the campaign strategy, curating talent, negotiating rates, managing contract development, influencer relations and measurement
- Collaborate with the Community team members to inform on best practice, new trends and current success stories across all initiatives and social media platforms. In-turn this should drive brand interest, equity, reach and engagement
- Carry out and communicate on-going influencer marketing performance reviews. Translate and present campaign reports into actionable insights for teams, projects, and processes
- Build & maintain a network of influencer, talent and tastemakers across the US & UK to create partnership opportunities for the business and help us leverage emerging trends
- Advise and educate on new relevant developments in the community space, and adapt our processes and strategy to facilitate
- Work with the Performance team to scale an influencer affiliate and branded content programs, with a focus on driving conversion
- Manage the influencer budgets and targets, decide on how to best allocate spend across paid and gifted for cost-effective tactical activations
- Recommend talent for social content and brand campaigns to be executed in partnership with influencers
- Work with creative team to develop and deliver talent-led creative briefs across all channels
- As a guide, 3-5 years managing influencer programs, affiliate programs, brand partnerships, or talent relations
- Superb networking and relationship-building skills
- Proven track record of building influencer campaigns across different tiers that bring brands into culturally relevant spaces
- Outside of the box thinker who takes initiative & thrives in fast-paced environment
- High degree of personal and professional familiarity with Instagram, TikTok, YouTube etc. as well as all the creator economy and landscape as a whole
- Strong editorial sensibilities, from setting tone to having great taste when it comes to ensuring content is on-tone, on-brand and strategy
- Awareness and applied understanding of D&I within community and influencer management
- Strong execution mindset – you don't mind rolling up your sleeves and going above and beyond
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Analytical, and able to both learn from and utilize data to build strategy and tell stories along with familiarity with online analytical tools such as Grin, Dash Hudson and Looker
- Passionate about all things social media and Internet culture. You have a finger on the pulse of emerging digital platforms, and the creator/influencer/celebrity landscape
What will you get?
- A seat at Papier NYC, with a hybrid working pattern of 2 days per week in the office (or more if you'd like!)
- Slavic 401k, employer contribution of 3%
- Blue Cross Blue Shield healthcare
- Enhanced Parental Leave Policies
- Generous time off
- 8 public holidays per year
- $55 per month cultural allowance
- $100 Personal Stationery Allowance
- Generous Staff Discount
- Team Lunches & Trips
- Friendly and fantastic team!
- Salary between - $65,000 - $85,000
At Papier, we believe that the diverse perspectives of all paper people deserve to be celebrated. A creative and curious community, we strive to be inclusive and equitable to all. We’re an equal-opportunity employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant on any grounds. From hiring processes through to day-to-day business, we aim to create an environment that is accessible and safe for everyone. We’re always working towards building a balanced and supportive workplace, with policies to ensure everyone has the opportunity to make the most of their chapter at Papier.