We’re on a mission to support often-overlooked areas of healthcare, starting with Menopause, Fertility, Baby, Men’s Health and Women’s Health. Our clients’ employees get expert healthcare support via the Peppy mobile app, with unlimited access to our team of specialist practitioners.
• One of Europe’s fastest growing HealthTech scale-ups; 8x revenue growth in 2021.
• B2B SaaS offering, supporting employees across 90+ clients and partners including Natwest, Clifford Chance, Disney, Santander, Aviva, SAP and AXA.
• Remote-first company with 170+ employees across UK, USA and Ukraine.
• Proudly B-corp certified and Mission-led - read all about our company values here.
What our Growth team says:The growth journey that Peppy is on is truly exciting and my role as an Account Executive means I’m able to critically impact our growth through bringing in new logos which is both energising and rewarding. It feels amazing to do something that I know makes a material difference to people’s lives on a daily basis as well as delivering against some of the biggest people challenges which exist for organisations today. Within the Sales team at Peppy, I feel 100% safe and supported and that not only enables me to do my best work but it’s also extremely motivating. - Molly Wilmot, Enterprise Account Executive
Life as an Account Manager at Peppy:You will be at the foundation of Peppy’s new account management team & have the responsibility to identify, nurture and negotiate all upsell and cross-sell opportunities by penetrating your set of accounts. You will be building strong, trusting relationships with customers and internal stakeholders You will be partnering closely with Account Executives, Client Success Managers and other team members to secure upsells & renewals. You will own an upsell and net retention target.
Our dream Account Manager has:3+ years of experience as an Account Manager in a SaaS B2B company, managing upsells and renewals for Enterprise accounts Have attained new business or existing business revenue targets YoY. Proven ability to spot opportunities and cross/upsell to clients. Proven ability to recognise client health signals to understand where client support is required.
Peppy’s Perks and Benefits:
• Remote-First: You can choose between working 100% from home, 100% in a shared WeWork office or anywhere in between, to suit your lifestyle.
• Home Office Allowance: Whether you choose to work fully-remote or hybrid, you’re eligible for a Home Office Allowance to setup your remote workspace.
• Health & Wellbeing: You will receive Private Medical Insurance through Vitality as well as unlimited access to the Peppy app.
• Parental Leave: We have a generous Enhanced Family Leave policy, whether you or your partner are giving birth, going through surrogacy or adoption.
• Pension: We offer an up to 5% matched pension contribution scheme through Nest.
• Holidays: Peppy employees in the UK get 25 days holiday per year, plus bank holidays.
• Tech: New joiners receive a company MacBook Pro delivered in time for your first day.
• Referral Incentive: You’ll receive up to £3k for each successful employee referral.
• Socials: We regularly host virtual and in-person socials (think Pizza making and cocktail drinking!) to help us stay connected in a remote-first environment.
Equality & Diversity
Peppy's mission is to help people in life's most challenging journeys. We pride ourselves on being an equal opportunity employer, committed to equality and diversity amongst both our employees and prospective applicants. We ensure that all applicants are treated equally and fairly throughout our recruitment process.