About the opportunity
The Supporter Development and Citizen Marketing Team sits at the heart of the charity, raising awareness and inspiring action to grow and nurture our community of passionate supporters. This is an exciting opportunity to join our ambitious team and help shape a vibrant marketing strategy that will deliver ambitious fundraising targets. You'll play a critical role in our learning journey as we implement and test new marketing channels from PPC and Paid Social, to offline activity including Door Drops and Inserts. Working closely with the Marketing Manager you'll ensure we create impactful content and bring an analytical approach through closely monitoring campaigns.
We’re looking for an individual who:
Has the skills and passion to drive results through digital and offline marketing.
Is a strong copywriter and excellent storyteller who can inspire action in diverse audiences.
Has the desire to be at the forefront of charity fundraising in a changing world.
We offer a range of financial and lifestyle benefits to all our employees, including:
- 27 days annual holiday increasing to 30 days with length of service plus bank holidays
- Pension scheme with ethical investment options and employer contribution increasing with length of service
- Free membership of the Soil Association and discounts on organic produce
- Volunteer days to give back to the local community or support green initiatives
- Family friendly policies and flexible working
- Cycle to work scheme
- Sociable and engaging workplace of professionals that share a passion for healthy, sustainable lifestyle and produce
37.5 hours per week
Bristol based with hybrid working